Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Flamingo Shores - Original Art for Home and Office Decor

I tried to use it in lieu of G-Suite or Office but it seems super clunky that way. I was hoping to send individual emails to prospective clients, but you have to draw from a list of already subscribed members. If you people, it doesn't seem to allow you to select individuals, only lists and lists only seem to come from those that subscribe on Shopify (vicious circle). Seems like a lot of work to do something simple like send individual, not automated emails. The system seems fine for broadcast emails and newsletters.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take the time to thank you for leaving us a review. In terms of not being able to send individual emails, that is expected. The Shopify Email app is meant to allow you to send out bulk, marketing emails. I would love to hear more about changes you would like to see in the app. I'm going to send you an email so I can gather more information from you.

Wildlife-Tuning

I really like the idea of this app. Very, very simple design and easy to use. But unfortunately there is something very important missing: automation! You cant send your list through an e-Mail campaign. Not even for simple things like "Thank you"- Mails, after a new customer bough something. If they would add automation into the app, it would be 5 stars!

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thank you so much for taking the time to provide this valuable feedback. I understand how beneficial automations could be for your business! I'm going to send you an email so I can gather all your thoughts and get it off to my developers!

iVogue Store

This is a great idea by Shopify and I have no doubt that Shopify will improve this app and hopefully quickly because Shopify has been a great experience for me so far.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I'm happy to hear your initial positive thoughts. I would love to hear more about how you think the app can be improved so I can pass that information along to my developers. I'm going to send you an email so we can get that conversation going!

Amy l Shopify

freddie the rat kids boutique

Pretty basic, half the time my subscribers don’t get emails. Missing heaps of important info. Definitely need to download something more professional.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback. Honest feedback from users like yourself is truly what helps us improve. I would love to hear exactly what you feel is missing so I can pass it along to my developers. I'm going to send you an email to open up communication.

HO SOCCER México

I think this is great for showing your products, but theres missing very important features such as the creation of Signup forms for new visitors.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thanks for the valuable feedback. I would love to talk to you about how you can implement a signup form for new visitors. I'm going to send you an email so we can chat more about this.

Tecnolife

Ottima app. solo che superando il limite non si capisce come si fa ad effettuare il pagamento delle email in eccedenza. ti blocca e non ti fa pagare e continuare le campagne

Fine Art Imagery

Hello Shopify. I like the idea of this email being created by Shopify itself. However, this app is missing A TON of important features. Is there a way that you guys can add the following automatic emails:

Order Confirmation, Order Cancellation, Order Follow-up, Shipping Notification, Delivery Notification, Abandon Cart, Product Recommendation, Birthday and Cross Selling.

Also can you guys add features like, social icons in the footer of the website and website information.

Buttons for: Order Tracking, Order Cancelling, Order Editing, etc.

Thanks!

Its Delish

Five stars for being there, but 1 star for content. It appears to allow limited content and links...

June 22, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time leave us a review. Our team are constantly working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs, and I will be sure to pass on this feedback to our team. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so if there is any further feedback on features you would love to see I can pass this on to our developers too.

D20 Collective

It seems functional enough, but the editability of the email body is subpar. I would love to be able to use it but I do not want to sacrifice the look of the email for something a bit more integrated. I cannot even add 2 columns to the thing. Using it would make my life so much easier seeing as we send out weekly emails updating customers on what products got moved into the sale collection. But we sell small products and having 7 big images that take up the full width is beyond excessive.

June 22, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your detailed review and for the feedback on how the app could work better for your business. It is very much appreciated and super helpful to other merchants as well as our team. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team, as well as anything else you may want to add.

Atchy Shop

what is used to send if cant send to the imported mails?why have to import cvs if its fake not ?????

June 9, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here. I would love to hear what you feel is missing from the app, in particular imported customers, and we can then pass along the feedback to the developers.