Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

FITELUXE

Sent two Newsletters and it didn't work at all. from Thousands only 92 have received a mail. App doesnt work.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Shopify email app with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can dig further into your issue and get the app working for your store.

Natisoul Boutique

It is not good and not beginner friendly. It is extremely complicated for no reason. Customers cannot even send anything to me so there is no point.

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am sorry to hear you found the app complicated to use and did not have the functionality you wished for. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

WineHive, Inc.

Where's the automation?! I'm trying to setup an automated welcome email for new subscribers and there does not appear to be a way to do this. Am I missing something?

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Currently automation is not a feature of the app but our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Atomic-Moto

IF you are using this app for THE MOST BASIC emailing, to a small list, it may be OK. However, if you are using as a regular marketing tool, I cannot recommend this app. I carefully tested and compared to Mailchimp and this program BREAKS and has sending issues. Emails stop sending after delivering to 30% of the list and breaking during sends. Support did not find an explanation. I hope Shopify puts more dev into it. UPDATE: I had been contacted by Shopify support regarding this, but they never followed through.

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with email delivery. You can find some great insight here as to how to increase the deliverability of your emails - https://bit.ly/314x9jQ

I am also going to send you an email to open up communication incase you have any other questions, and also so I can get your feedback to our developers.

Dyeing For Bees

Am I missing something? I cannot send emails to anyone but my "email subscribers" list which doesn't include customers that have signed up through the pop up app that I use to collect customer's emails. Which seems to be the most effective way of getting emails so I do not want to quit using it. But with no way to email them through this app, it makes BOTH apps pointless. I have reached out for help and was told to use the pop up apps option to have them automatically respond when a customer signs up. Okay great, but what about after that? I can never email them again? If I am just not doing something right someone please tell me !!! I cannot figure it out!

Hey there!

Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with email subscribers. This is correct, with Shopify email you can only send newsletters to customers who have consented to receive marketing emails.

With the pop up app you are using, this will usually add the customer automatically to the email subscriber list, and you can contact them but doesn't seem to be the case here.

I am going to follow up with you in an email so we can further troubleshoot this issue for you, and hopefully get this resolved.

Gemworldonline

all the mails are going in junk, it pretty useless for us.
please try to do some thing with this.

August 26, 2020

Hey there! Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing with spam filters. You can find some great insight here as to how to increase the deliverability of your emails - https://bit.ly/314x9jQ

I am also going to send you an email to open up communication incase you have any other questions!

Dr Gus Nutrition

It literally sends emails to the most simple schedule ever. It does nothing of any use. What are you charging for? Something as simple as this should be free across all plans!

August 26, 2020

Hey there! Claire here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the struggles you were facing.

I would love to talk to you further and get a better understanding on how we can improve the app. I will send you an email to open up that line of communication!

Woodstone

shopify needs a lot of work to make this email app same par as usual Shopify quality we used to......

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team are consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our Merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Zoom Boutique Store

Was using omnisend all the time and all fine - my email account is safe under omnisend system. Saw shopify email is free so tried it once and it really fxxked me up. Now my IP is under 6 blacklist. Can not send out any emails contain with link/signature/store brand... had to ask help immediately and shopfiy assistant says this is none of their business... lol. Installed g suite asap and google IT told me even that, my IP account is still under the blacklist... would never use this horrible service again. Please be careful, it will destroy your website.

July 29, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the trouble you have experienced. I'm going to send you an email, I would love to chat with you about this issue and get some more details so I can help you get this sorted out.

Amy l Shopify

Atchy Shop

what is used to send if cant send to the imported mails?why have to import cvs if its fake not ?????

June 9, 2020

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here. I would love to hear what you feel is missing from the app, in particular imported customers, and we can then pass along the feedback to the developers.