Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Sundaylace Creations & Bling

I used this app and found spelling errors and simple grammar edits were not highlighted! I cannot trust this mailing system if this does not get corrected.

May 6, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here and see what can be done.

Unguentarium Slovenija

I like the idea. It also looks very simple to use, but... not usefull for us un EU.
There is no GDPR comlience - GDPR fields on your signup forms and collecting consent.
I also didn't see any option to upload / import contacts from other email marketing apps.

April 29, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here.

Groupe Montagne Explore

Hi,
Able to upload the Shopify Email App but very limited for personalization the marketing e-mail. Any help please ?
Just by exemple, Not able to add a Text section over the logo section.

April 24, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see how I can help.

US FITGIRLS

Shopify Email is not available for your store yet. The app will be automatically installed for you when it becomes available. how can i remove this ?

April 22, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

1 3 Next