Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

VINYLSHOPHOUTEN

Shopify Email is coming soon

April 20, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. We love hearing from our Merchants with feedback that can help us to improve. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

DEADINCIDE®

Hello, the app is not working for me at all. It just loads blank, how can I actually use it, I am looking forward to seeing the email marketing app Shopify has built .

April 20, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. Its feedback like this that helps us to improve! I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see how we can get this fixed for you.

Cocorose London

I have to say you guys professing you are E-Commerce experts has to be questioned at times. It would appear that after all the 'testing' you have done, your team on this has completely ignored the most basic user (customer) experience. We like others find its not available for our store. ... but YOU ONLY DISCOVER THIS AFTER YOU HAVE INSTALLED THE APP.
I don't understand...I installed the app and it says:
"Shopify Email is coming soon"
Shopify Email is not available for your store yet. The app will be automatically installed for you when it becomes available."

Come On .. its just basic.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. Its feedback like this that helps us to improve! I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you here.

Mademoiselle Grenade

I must confess i'm not happy with this. First of all i thought that Shopify was helping is during this covid period and in fact ... "Shopify Email is not available for your store yet." Hope that it will soon change and that shopify will really help us ...

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy so far, I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

Gladiator Fitness

Similar to other review Installed it on 4 different stores and have followed the just met with the same message "Shopify email will be available soon". Why announce that it's released to everyone if it's not?

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. Its feedback like this that helps us to improve! I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what I can do for you.

Nasty Cards

Installed it on 2 different stores and have followed the help guides and just met with the same message "Shopify email will be available soon". Why announce that it's released to everyone if it's not?

April 15, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I wanted to take a minute to follow up with you and thank you for your feedback. I'm going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication and see what we can do here!

1 2 4 Next