Shopify Email

Shopify Email

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
Developer
Shopify
December 7, 2022

Para empresas pequeñas que empiezan esta muy bien pero corto y con poca info de precios para mas alla

alliwant
Spain
Time spent using app: 29 days
October 27, 2022

On the face of it, the app looks good and easy to use. The issue is there is not a way to bypass customers who accept marketing setting. Some emails are marketing and customers need to consent. Other emails are non-marketing, eg status update, website down and these non-marketing emails do not need to rely on consent. Can only leave 3 stars due to lack of scope when sending emails.

EcigZoo
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
Shopify replied December 8, 2022

Hi there, EcigZoo. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for Shopify Email. Shopify Email is mainly meant to be used for marketing purposes, but we understand the value that can be brought to the app by being able to send non-marketing emails to customers. I'm happy to take the feedback you've provided us here to our Product Team for their consideration. I can't say what the result of your feedback may be, but you can feel confident in knowing that the team is aware of your review. Thanks again! -Imogen, Shopify Support

June 21, 2022

Very easy to use email builder. Horrible customer segmentation. Can't email people based on collection they did/did not purchase. Also can't email multiple segments at the same time.

Wildlife Tree
Time spent using app: 4 months
Shopify replied July 15, 2022

Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that you find the email builder to be easy to use, and appreciate your other pieces of feedback here. I'll be sure to pass those on to the app's developers for you. Thank you! - Brie, Shopify Support

December 20, 2021

This is the first time I have sent email. I don't know why. The email I sent only has the title and can't see any content. I want to recommend our new products to customers, but they can't see the picture and can't click the button. I don't know how to solve it, and I don't know how to contact your staff.

Ebazor
China
Time spent using app: 2 months
Shopify replied December 21, 2021

Hi, there. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review and provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue and would be happy to help out. I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly, so we can take a closer look into this with you.

You mentioned having some issues reaching out to our support team, so I would be happy to walk you through the steps. You can do this by logging into your store through the Help Center https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA, searching your question/issue, then selecting "continue" at the bottom of the page that displays the search results. Thanks again for your feedback! -Marty, Shopify Support.

December 2, 2021

Email automations aren't available for this app? How can I sent an email to a certain customer? Or it's not possible?

Sleep&Go
Ukraine
Time spent using app: 9 months
Shopify replied December 6, 2021

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and share your feedback. Shopify Email is primarily intended to create email marketing campaigns and send them from Shopify directly. That said, if you are looking to send a specific customer an email, I would recommend simply doing so from the "Customers" section of your Shopify admin. Here is a guide https://bit.ly/3qmlEQR that will walk you through how to do this. Thanks again! -Marty, Shopify Support.