Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

NeedyMindSet™

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire la promotion de ma nouvelle collection. Je vais voir si ça porte c'est fruits.

AromaTreasures.com

App is good, Working perfectly for me, but need more attractive email templates. Currently very few templates are availabe. Expecting better templates as per recent trends

February 24, 2021

Hey there,

Claire here from Shopify. Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us. I'm going to follow up with you in an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can see if I can help you any further with getting the app set up and working for your store and pass your feedback onto our developer team.

Claire l Shopify

espeyewear

Design options or templates are very very limited. Difficult to make changes to the way the email looks.

Hey!

Amy here from Shopify. I appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Im going to send you an email so we can chat further and I can gather information to send to my developers.

Cupcake Buddy

The app went into maintenance mode while I was writing the email and when it came back online the draft was gone, so that was not a good first impression. After it came back online and I started a new mail, it was smooth sailing.

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify Support. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm really sorry to hear of the troubles you faced when you first got started, but glad that you are enjoying the app now!

Im going to send you an email, just to open up communication with you and see if there is anything you would like to share with our developers!

Sea Breeze of California

I enjoy the features and what it is capable of. I just wish it offered a bit more. More templates, different structures when adding products to the email, etc.. If Shopify were to add more customizations, I would give this a 5 star rating.

Hey!

Amy here from Shopify. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. I would love to hear more details on exactly what you would like to see. Its that kind of feedback that helps us to improve our app!

Im going to send you an email to open up the communication here.

NiK Kacy

I like the cool animated graphic but wish I could also customize the email a bit more with adding images of my own.

December 30, 2020

Hey there,

Amy here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is consistently working to improve the app and it’s feedback like this that helps us do that. I would love to hear more about what you have in mind in regards to adding images to your emails. Im going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication.

Amy | Shopify Support

Winkbykamice

Needs more Email Templates. Very Basic! Too Basic! not enough options. page works great very easy to work and manage just needs more template options and colors also the header you can't change the font

December 7, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our team is consistently working to improve the app and add functionality to suit our merchants needs. I'm going to follow up with you with an email, to open up the lines of communication here, so I can provide your feedback to my team.

Charlotte | Shopify Support

Lavender Lemon Nails

I love that this is now an option with my shopify subscription! I would love to see more templates and design options. It is pretty user friendly. My only complaint with the template that I used is that it wouldn't let me change the color on one of the designs.

December 7, 2020

Charlotte | Shopify Support

SavageBody

I can't completely rate the app until I actually use it. But i do like the fact that you can send mass emails all in one.

November 26, 2020

Hey there,

Charlotte here from Shopify Support. Thank you for taking the time to share your review of the Shopify Email app with us. I am glad to hear you are liking the app so far!
I'm going to follow up with you in an email, to open up the lines of communication here so I can share some helpful resources to help get you started with email campaigns, and answer any questions you may have about the app.

Charlotte | Shopify

Shenanigans Hairtique

it's ok... shopify charges alot though makes it hard a business to succeed. If shopify cut down some costs it will be better thanks

November 24, 2020

Hey there!

Amy here from Shopify. I just wanted to take a minute to thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Im going to send you an email to open up the lines of communication here so I can pass your thoughts on to my developers!

Previous 1 3 4 5