Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

TAYLORGIGNAC

Shopify Email has given me a chance to reach my subscribers easily and efficiently while making it fun! With tons of pre-made email templates and easy to adjust settings, professional emails has never been so stress free!

PetsBestBuddy

Simple, quick and easy. Helping me get up and going with email marketing so thank you to Shopify email for making the process so good.

Karite Cosmetics

I love the templates, I didn't realize it would be so easy to use. It even included a template for a discount code that I had set up for my shop.

puremarket.ca

love this app so much! It is so user friendly and the templates are great! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS! :)

GK Publications

I like the fact that you don't have to spend time to write copy and make creatives for the campaign, the templates are there you just have to make changes to them and you are good to go.

Salacious by B. Nicole

I LOVE Shopify. They have made starting an online boutique a breeze. So many free and easy to learn features like email campaigns.

Fine and Fearless Lifestyle

This app allowed me to market blog posts more efficiently and effectively. The templates are super helpful!

SeaMossHealthy.com

I love Shopify! This app is very user friendly and convenient. It helps optimize website www.SeaMossHealthy.com to boost visitors and increase revenue. I highly recommend this app for anyone who wants to conduct business online.

Momeht Jewelry

I used this app to start my business. Even though I have not published my website, I like the content and resources Shopify has to offer.

ROCKmint

Super easy to use! Really love it!!! Thank you Mr. Shopify!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 43 44