Shopify Email

Shopify Email

by Shopify

Email marketing made for commerce

Back to Earth by Arleta

This app is great for keeping in touch with customers :) It is easy to use and sends the emails directly to all my subscribers.

Chibundle

It's a good integrated email marketing app but I wish there are more options for inserting images, adjusting fonts and other custom features.

Londyn Get The Look

First time using this app sending Email it's very easy to use get directly to the point. Maybe its me, but I don't see an option showing me which customer open the email.

Elegant Bride and Quinceanera

LOVE IT!! Exactly what I needed. Needed to do some searching to figure out that I needed to download the Shopify Email app but once I found that it was smooth sailing from there. I feel like marketing is such a huge and essential part of online boutiques. Maybe the marketing, mass emailing, and sms options should be available on the homepage.

Lightning Nails

I used this app to send an email campaign. It worked! It was easy to add in sections of content and the email looks as expected from the viewer.

HacemosMusica.com

Es mi primera vez usando esta aplicación. Rápido me pidió que la evaluara. Por mi experiencia de hoy, todo fue bien. Espero que si mi opinión cambia, el sistema me deje cambiar la calificación. Espero que no, pues, de verdad, me gusta.

NYLAY & Co.

I really enjoy using Shopify Email. Very easy to navigate and convenient. Will definitely be using this in the future. Thank you!

Cérulien

Simple and easy to use templates that save you a lot of time. Would definitely recommend if you are new to the e-commerce world and don't want to spend hours building a template from scratch.

jammarkkz Online

Excellent very hard to complete against in all of humanity
water it is, no one cannot compare the greatest of all professionalisms always be the key I love the true vision of this great company my company and all others will always support twenty four seven weather rain or shine

Inner Blush Bath and Body Boutique

I just used the app for the first time today and I'm impressed with the features. It basically allowed me to send my shop directly to my subscribers. Everything from prices to descriptions and it was really easy to design the layout of the email. You can see everything in action with testing before you send it out to your mailing list. I enjoyed it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16