Choose from ready-made designs
Save time with templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, price, and URLs from your store.
Manage campaigns in Shopify
Create, send, and track campaigns directly within Shopify—the same place you trust to run and grow your business.
Send from your domain
Build brand recognition at every customer touchpoint, starting with the inbox.
有關 Shopify Email
Connect with your customers and build lasting relationships with Shopify’s own email marketing tool. Reaching your customers is more important now than ever before. That’s why we’ve made Shopify Email free to use for all plans until October 1, 2020.
With Shopify Email you can:
- Send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks - directly from your Shopify admin
- Save time with ready-made templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, prices, and URLs directly from your store
- Easily customize your email by editing text, buttons, images and more to make it your own
- Import customer lists into Shopify
- Segment emails to ensure the right message gets to the right person
- Track results including open and click-through rates, products added to carts, and purchases
- Send emails from your domain with little setup if you purchase your domain on Shopify. Support for non-Shopify domains is coming soon.
*Starting October 1, 2020, the first 2,500 emails you send every month will continue to be free.
As of Oct. 1, 2020, the first 2,500 emails per month will be free. Then, it is $1 USD for every 1,000 emails you send.
It doesn't even have the really basic feature that makes us look for an email marketing app, the ability to set a welcome email automation.
Overall it's fine, but I wish we could resend to non-openers, more easily segment lists, a-b test, more automations, etc. I'm sure these features are coming but I'm really missing them with Shopify Email as compared to dedicated email management systems.
Very simple to use! Would recommend to anyone as you can easily access the list of subscriber from your website. And then send any kind of templated email newsletter you would like! Try it out.