Easily design emails
Create beautifully branded emails in minutes with our drag-and-drop editor and all the customization you need to make your brand shine.
No coding experience required
Anyone can be an email expert with our pre-built templates that showcase products, prices, and more, directly from your store.
Manage campaigns in Shopify
Create, send, and track campaigns, all from within Shopify—the platform you trust to run and grow your business.
About Shopify Email
Connect with your customers and build lasting relationships with Shopify’s own email marketing tool.
With Shopify Email you can:
- Send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks - directly from your Shopify admin.
- Choose from a growing collection of email marketing templates like product collections, sales, restock, newsletters, holidays, events, and more. With illustrations and templates for every moment of your business.
- Easily customize an email by editing text, buttons, images, layout and more to make it your own.
- Personalize your subject line, preview and body text with customers information for a more engaging experience.
- Duplicate previous emails to keep your content consistent.
- Be more flexible. Schedule an email to send at a desired time.
- Import customer lists into Shopify.
- Segment emails to ensure the right message gets to the right person.
- Track results including open and click-through rates, products added to carts, and purchases.
- Send emails from your domain with little setup if you purchase your domain on Shopify.
Get 2,500 emails free each month and pay $1 for every 1,000 emails you send after that. There are no monthly commitments, and you’ll have access to all the features.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
The first 2,500 emails per month are free. Then, it is $1 USD for every 1,000 emails you send.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
beyond pissed off. been sending emails, and to find out we can only send 5 emails every 7 days. Are you serious and its cyber monday and we can not send emails
Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with your feedback. We are sorry to hear you ran into issues with our app, especially during a time period like Cyber Monday.
To clarify, if you reference our Shopify Email FAQ page here https://bit.ly/3d3a7jx you will see that, You can send a maximum of five campaign activities per week and this resets every seven days at midnight UTC as you noted. However, Each activity allows you to email up to 40,000 subscribers per campaign. I hope this clears things up for future campaigns. Thanks again for your feedback! -Marty, Shopify Support
JOSEPH HENRY 1895
I thought the app worked well till I decided to run reports. Reports showed no info for me apart from the fact that everything was 0: 0 emails reached, 0 emails opened, etc.
Is there a problem with the app?
Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we are sorry to hear you experienced this issue. It is tough to determine if there was an issue with your campaign activity or if this could be just a delay for the metrics to appear since it can take several hours to send full information.
This is referenced in our Shopify Email FAQ guide here: https://bit.ly/3d3a7jx. Therefore, I would recommend reaching out to our support team directly https://bit.ly/2AWw5VA so we can take a closer look into this with you. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.
This app is cheap and so are the delivery of my emails. I sent out a email blast for Blackfriday and the app decided to stop after 50% and tells me that it stopped because there where some peoples that did unsubscribed. Also it's reporting feature is extremely cheap only sending info and clicks but no results like add to carts or sales. As I said cheap yes but this does more damage to our brand than help.
Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and provide us with this feedback. We do cancel some campaigns that receive high signals that the subscribers do not like the emails they are receiving. That said, I would recommend reviewing our Best practices for Shopify Email (https://bit.ly/3cNEACe) to ensure you do not run into this issue in the future. Thanks again for your review! -Marty, Shopify Support.