Choose from ready-made designs
Save time with templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, price, and URLs from your store.
Manage campaigns in Shopify
Create, send, and track campaigns directly within Shopify—the same place you trust to run and grow your business.
Send from your domain
Build brand recognition at every customer touchpoint, starting with the inbox.
About Shopify Email
Connect with your customers and build lasting relationships with Shopify’s own email marketing tool. Reaching your customers is more important now than ever before. That’s why we’ve made Shopify Email free to use for all plans until October 1, 2020.
With Shopify Email you can:
- Send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks - directly from your Shopify admin
- Save time with ready-made templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, prices, and URLs directly from your store
- Easily customize your email by editing text, buttons, images and more to make it your own
- Import customer lists into Shopify
- Segment emails to ensure the right message gets to the right person
- Track results including open and click-through rates, products added to carts, and purchases
- Send emails from your domain with little setup if you purchase your domain on Shopify. Support for non-Shopify domains is coming soon.
*Starting October 1, 2020, the first 2,500 emails you send every month will continue to be free.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
As of Oct. 1, 2020, the first 2,500 emails per month will be free. Then, it is $1 USD for every 1,000 emails you send.
Most recent reviews
Peach Moon Co.
I love this. I don't know why there aren't good reviews and more people trying this! It is SUPER EASY for beginners, FREE and it gets the job done! It is simple. Just how life should be :) peachmoonco.com
Love having a one-stop marketing solution combines all to the tools needed in one location. I have the ability to create an email, and see the results of the customers and make better marketing decisions.
Not sure if I'm using the app wrong, but it only imports 690 of the 2200 people on the customer list, despite stating that there is no limitation on the number of subscribers.