Choose from ready-made designs
Save time with templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, price, and URLs from your store.
Manage campaigns in Shopify
Create, send, and track campaigns directly within Shopify—the same place you trust to run and grow your business.
Send from your domain
Build brand recognition at every customer touchpoint, starting with the inbox.
About Shopify Email
Connect with your customers and build lasting relationships with Shopify’s own email marketing tool.
With Shopify Email you can:
- Send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks - directly from your Shopify admin
- Save time with ready-made templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, prices, and URLs directly from your store
- Easily customize your email by editing text, buttons, images and more to make it your own
- Import customer lists into Shopify
- Segment emails to ensure the right message gets to the right person
- Track results including open and click-through rates, products added to carts, and purchases
- Send emails from your domain with little setup if you purchase your domain on Shopify. Support for non-Shopify domains is coming soon.
Get 2,500 emails free each month and pay $1 for every 1,000 emails you send after that. There are no monthly commitments, and you’ll have access to all the features.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
The first 2,500 emails per month are free. Then, it is $1 USD for every 1,000 emails you send.
Most recent reviews
I like how I can access this app easily from shopify and create a professional email to my customers. Still learning all the features but so far so good.
Elegant Bride and Quinceanera
LOVE IT!! Exactly what I needed. Needed to do some searching to figure out that I needed to download the Shopify Email app but once I found that it was smooth sailing from there. I feel like marketing is such a huge and essential part of online boutiques. Maybe the marketing, mass emailing, and sms options should be available on the homepage.
I used this app to send an email campaign. It worked! It was easy to add in sections of content and the email looks as expected from the viewer.