Choose from ready-made designs
Save time with templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, price, and URLs from your store.
Manage campaigns in Shopify
Create, send, and track campaigns directly within Shopify—the same place you trust to run and grow your business.
Send from your domain
Build brand recognition at every customer touchpoint, starting with the inbox.
About Shopify Email
Connect with your customers and build lasting relationships with Shopify’s own email marketing tool. Reaching your customers is more important now than ever before. That’s why we’ve made Shopify Email free to use for all plans until October 1, 2020.
With Shopify Email you can:
- Send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks - directly from your Shopify admin
- Save time with ready-made templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, prices, and URLs directly from your store
- Easily customize your email by editing text, buttons, images and more to make it your own
- Import customer lists into Shopify
- Segment emails to ensure the right message gets to the right person
- Track results including open and click-through rates, products added to carts, and purchases
- Send emails from your domain with little setup if you purchase your domain on Shopify. Support for non-Shopify domains is coming soon.
*Starting October 1, 2020, the first 2,500 emails you send every month will continue to be free.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
As of Oct. 1, 2020, the first 2,500 emails per month will be free. Then, it is $1 USD for every 1,000 emails you send.
Most recent reviews
The Outdoor Patio Store
Before getting rid of MailChimp, I tested this app out knowing it was new, but saw really good results, so it made a lot of sense get rid of MailChip (software we had a lot of success with for nearly ten years) and consolidate all of our marketing data in Shopify. Well, as soon as I moved my list of subscribes from MailChimp to Shopify, the results have been nothing short of catastrophic. With the data I had in Shopify I was able to successfully deliver emails to 8K customers. I added an additional 10K customers from MailChimp, customers I confirmed were unique (i.e. not yet in Shopify), and my successful deliveries went from 8K to averaging 4K, a decrease of 50%, this after a 50% increase in contacts. Makes ZERO sense, and the only support I'm receiving thus far is to improve my best practices. I'm not against the idea that I could improve my emails, but this has literally never been a problem for me. Not happy at all.
Take Care Space
Tried it since it was free. Now I'm going to look for something else. They need to do a lot of work on this to make it worth using.
NeeshaValore Designs Shop
Okay, I like wear they are trying to do but this is way too laggy. The aesthetics are nice and I like the starter templates, however if I’m uploading a photo to create the email, the image doesn’t upload. It’s not the image because other images would upload. Which makes it weirder right? I think there needs to be some major updates when it comes to email photo uploads. Other than that, the app is decent.