Choose from ready-made designs
Save time with templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, price, and URLs from your store.
Manage campaigns in Shopify
Create, send, and track campaigns directly within Shopify—the same place you trust to run and grow your business.
Send from your domain
Build brand recognition at every customer touchpoint, starting with the inbox.
About Shopify Email
Connect with your customers and build lasting relationships with Shopify’s own email marketing tool.
With Shopify Email you can:
- Send branded emails to your subscribers in just a few clicks - directly from your Shopify admin
- Save time with ready-made templates that automatically pull your logo, product images, descriptions, prices, and URLs directly from your store
- Easily customize your email by editing text, buttons, images and more to make it your own
- Import customer lists into Shopify
- Segment emails to ensure the right message gets to the right person
- Track results including open and click-through rates, products added to carts, and purchases
- Send emails from your domain with little setup if you purchase your domain on Shopify. Support for non-Shopify domains is coming soon.
Get 2,500 emails free each month and pay $1 for every 1,000 emails you send after that. There are no monthly commitments, and you’ll have access to all the features.
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Free to install
The first 2,500 emails per month are free. Then, it is $1 USD for every 1,000 emails you send.
Most recent reviews
Catherine Iskiw Designs
I used this to send out a marketing email to my customers. It was fine to set up although I needed help to add something to my DNS setting because test emails weren't going through which is weird because Shopify is my host. Unlike Mailchimp though you can't do anything more after sending it. You can't see who opened the email and send them further marketing, nothing. I'll continue using Mailchimp until Shopify actually starts to take this seriously because right now it's just not very good.
It's like they haven't even beta-tested it yet. I have constant problems every time I try to do anything, can't send to more than 40k at one time, campaigns getting stopped for no reason, no automation sequences. . . etc. It's like it was set up by people that have never used an email service. It will be good one day, but today is definitely not that day.
I have the same app on my other store and it was working fine (some time a go) Now on this shop I'm not getting any notifications by subscribing to newsletter. I'm not getting welcome emails .I'm not getting any emails with welcome discount code. I tried to sign up with 3 different email addresses but not a one got any kind of notification. It does show my subscribers and i can send emails manually . I checked forum and zillion people have the same issue since last year but no one give any kinda solution ? Can i have some help?