Anmeldelser (105)

• 21 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 18 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 27 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
15. februar 2024

Works like a charm... gets 5 stars from me... it's not as customisable as other paid apps, but this works perfectly for running competitions and the likes... you can create inline or pop-up forms that you can place on any page and apply a custom tag automatically for anyone that completes the form. Some folks are saying in the reviews it doesn't collect or store the data, but that's not true - I've tested it and the names are entered into my customer list and I receive an email each time someone completes the form. This is a good option if you are hoping to collect a lot of sign-ups since many of the paid apps cap you out at a certain number of active customers... Shopify does not.

The Science Hut
Irland
42 minutter bruger appen
22. februar 2024

idk how to contact you so im writing a review.

Can I redirect visitors to another page once they click submit?

thanks

Tryy
Storbritannien
33 minutter bruger appen
Shopify svarede 22. marts 2024

Hi, there! Thanks for reaching out. This isn't an option with the Shopify Forms app. You can learn more about the current setting options the app has here: https://shopify.link/GQwo. If you have more questions, don't hesitate to contact our support team through the Help Center here: https://shopify.link/vRnL. -Erin, Shopify Support

27. januar 2024

I had no problems installing and activating this app :) I use Shopify Email, and I missed a pop up form in that app, so when I discovered there was one, just seperat, I was glad. And I could easily adjust colors, font and add a photo to the form so it matches my theme. I also checked the form by signing up an email and it worked and the "lead" went directly into my email list :) 5 out of 5 stars

Mie Christiansen Jewelry
Danmark
24 minutter bruger appen
1. januar 2024

10 Stars! I have no idea why the other reviews for this app are so bad. I have had an issue for a while where using third party apps such as Klaviyo and Mail Chimp etc, it is impossible to have a pop up that will enter people into your Shopify email work flow unless you use the third party's email automations instead. After countless hours trying to solve this issue, I came across Shopify forms which has solved that issue for me literally at the click of a button. Thank you Shopify for such a great addition to your already incredible software. I look forward to seeing what comes next!

HikeWare
Storbritannien
41 minutter bruger appen
7. august 2023

This works perfectly. At last, I can embed an email signup on the footer every page, and collect not just the customer's email address, but their name as well, which is helpful for improved campaign open rates.

{ Flower Thinking }
Australien
10 dage bruger appen
20. juli 2023

Very good! I read the bad reviews and was worried but it looks like Shopify revamped this big time. Works great and syncs perfectly with email automations. You can choose whatever color or upload a background image for the form, have a floating pop up, a "closed" pop-up on the corner, schedule when to have it pop-up, put any text fields that you want, have a discount code given right there, etc. Highly recommend this app!

Debra Annmarie Studio
21 minutter bruger appen
9. november 2022

I just installed this. I will give Shopify the benefit because on top of the amazing platform they provide, they are making an effort to develop apps like these (and other like Email, Inbox, Automations) to optimize marketing strategies for FREE. This is a FREE email capture that looks more native, I'm tired of using third party random apps that have a watermark/branding and charge $5 per month just for basic apps like these. So thank you Shopify. Suggestions:
-Let us choose frequency of display for the popup (once a day/week/month)
-Give more timing options for display (60s)
-Have different cosmetic customization between the teaser and the actual form

AllCaps®
Mexico
8 måneder bruger appen
13. marts 2023

I use your app on my website https://oliveoil.green/ and am completely satisfied with both the product and support. Thank you!

OLIVEOIL.GREEN
Slovenien
8 måneder bruger appen
Redigeret 15. december 2022

Wasted 30 minutes with support with no result. This app does not work if you try to modify the content. It will not save.

Clearly no UAT or pre-production testing was done before this was released. It seems we are the beta testers.

12/15 Update:

Shopify product lead reached out to discuss the issues I was seeing with the app. They were able to reproduce the issue and released a fix today.

I can confirm my initial complaint has been addressed.

Thanks for the quick turnaround and attention to this issue.

Ian

CASEGAGA
5 måneder bruger appen
11. november 2022

Gosh! In just a very few minutes, I have the perfect pop-up for my store. Ryan was so helpful. I highly recommend this Shopify Form App.

PAMELA'S ART by PonsART - a Gift Shop and Marketplace
USA
Cirka en måned bruger appen