Shopify Fulfillment Network

Shopify Fulfillment Network

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
Developer
4.2
February 6, 2023

I love SFN. Takes all of the nitty gritty out of fulfillment. The support is incredible. They respond very quickly to everything. Really helps me focus on my business and not on fulfillment.

Glasvin
November 18, 2022

Our experience working with Shopify Fulfillment Network and the app has been extremely positive. The app itself is very user friendly, and they have great customer support. You can quickly look at order fulfillment status (in the app or in the actual order) and you can see the associated charges with each order which we find really helpful. You can hold fulfillment while in communication with a customer about order or shipping address details or you can cancel fulfillment with a button if need be too. Almost every order ships same day and often within a few hours. Tracking is uploaded and there are rarely any shipping issues. If there are issues with the carrier, Shopify handles the communication with them for you which saves so much time. They also provide credits quickly for any miss-picks (which are rare). Inventory is kept up to date and so items are never oversold (an issue we have had with other warehouses in the past). They are regularly making improvements and great about answering any questions quickly. Highly recommend!!!

Greenery Unlimited
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 4, 2022

Amazing so I was skeptical I won't lie I try Amazon FBA and love it, but way too controlling I tried A few others that were a complete letdown followed by ShipBob which was mad expensive & Confusing. Shopify SFN (Shopify Fulfillment Network) has separated itself. Customer support was fast and went into detail. Compare to others that went around my questions. I got an order, the item was shipped out that same day with a tracking number included & arrived at its destination within. 2-Business Days. They show an estimated time which is great when competing against Amazon. So far no lost items and I just can't say enough. I would love to see them be able to take more inventory in different categories in such as pet food and cosmetics. That's where the money is at and movement. Until then I'll keep updating everything on my YouTube Channel and will keep on investing as a client & investor in this company.

Canine's World
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Shopify replied October 4, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your kind words and we’ll pass your feedback to our Product team.
Kindly,