Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Launch a world-class mobile app for your Shopify store.

Rayhardy

Amazing customer service and seamless integration with our site. Having tested multiple app services, none compare to this. Very happy with the setup!

Kokohbikini

Great App, super easy to set up and use. Looking forward to seeing the analytical side become available :)

Durham Outdoors

Tapcart has been fantastic to get job done, it is easy and well communicate, a lot of research to help me to launch my first store app. No more stars that we can submit or it must be 10. Great!

Saltgyspy

5 stars for service, ease of integration & set up. 4 stars only as yet to launch and proof will be in the sales and campaign we have yet to launch about being the first sustainable ocean activewear label to have an app. Will keep you updated with how we go :) Big thank you to Sina for all your help and guidance!

Urunique

Great App so far, products are loading super fast (which is not the case with many other apps I have tried fro the shopify app store). The development team / customer service has been awesome to. I saw them doing update and test on Sunday, so you can tell they are doing everything to fix / add features on our request.
More than everything I like that I don't have to manage a second store which was the issue with other mobile apps I tried in the past. Obviously, the products, the shipping rates, the collections pictures, what appears first, everything is based on your shopify setup.
I'm excited to see the app develops and get the android version at some point.
Keep up the good work!

Freedomravewear

Tapcart is great! The team has tremendous app skills and made setting up our ecommerce shop on the iOS App Store a piece of cake. Our company has already seen positive ROI 1 week in! Plus, our customers have given us great feedback on the app as well. I would recommend Tapcart to any fellow entrepreneurs.

Comfortable Club

Happy to be one of the first few testers. The app is live and humming away :)

Smplmrkt

Im really happy with the result so far! Its fast and animated and engaging. Chat is always online and Eric was very helpful for modifications I required! Thanks Eric

Onotes

Really like how quick and snappy our app is. Customer support is always online and happy to chat with us. Hands down best mobile solution for Shopify. Keep up the good work guys!

Aquarius Brand

Good, Shopify app, but not perfect. Product images got cut-off, item description got cut-off as well.