Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Mikkeller

Nice app - really helpful people behind!

Globalseafoods

Set the app, it was easy even for me. Customer support just fantastic, may be I am lucky, anyway I like them very much. Quick replay, fast action etc.
I love my new app, how it looks, operate and work. I wish it will be less per month (who do not want for free?) and work for Android (they promiss will be dome by 1 January 2018).

Twinkle Apothecary

Definitely worth the money!
The initial process was a bit more complicated and took longer than I expected, but the Tapcart team took care of everything and answered all of my questions quickly. I was nervous about spending the extra money each month, but the app paid for itself within the first 24 hours and my customers are loving it. It's so much more streamlined and more user friendly than the mobile version of my website and I get nothing but compliments. Couldn't be happier!

Fresh On Road

if there is an added option of android then we will try this out, otherwise we miss out on customers who dont have an iphone and it doesent pay us to go for this app

Yunomi 2

20 minutes to write copy, select colors, upload logos, etc.; then apply for an Apple developers account took a day; submission of the app to Apple and a two week review; and that’s how easy it was to have our own iPhone app!

Jerkyxp

We strongly recommend working with Tapcart. Their customer service is incredible. It truly felt like the team put our application launch as their main priority. They worked with our team closely to get the application launched and provided us with useful information to ensure optimal performance. Their backend system allows for easy customization and show the exact specifications needed for our graphics team to get the artwork optimized. Highly recommended!

Madotta

Extremely happy with the app and overall experience working with Sina and the rest of Tapcart team.

The setup, configuration, and app submission process were easy and hassle-free. We didn't have any prior experience building and publishing apps, but the team at Tapcart were so helpful and guided us along the way.

I strongly recommend them to any store planning to expand their sale channels to mobile apps.

Inverse Culture

The Tapcart team are masters of their craft. To build such a powerful, scalable piece of technology is very impressive.

Near bug-free, very fluid process - this app is a godsend for anyone who wants to leverage the mobile market. As a storeowner, I'd be hard pressed to find a better solution.

Baby Luno

The team at Tapcart have been so fantastic! I went through lots of apps and did test runs with about 5 but the Tapcart design was my favourite and as soon as I signed up for a trial, I received a call from the founder just to ask if I had any questions. This type of service had me sold!
They brought out my app looking beautiful and designed marketing material for me too, which was exactly my style! I had a few little bugs with the app in the beginning but the communication from Tapcart was exceptional and they fixed it all. I absolutely love my app! Thanks Tapcart!

Earthbound Crystals

If you are even remotely thinking about signing up to get an app version of your store made ill make the decision for you... Y E S ! ! ! ! ! do it, the team of people at Tapcart is truly exceptional in every way! They are extremely fast to respond, there every step of the way to help you through setting up your developer account, designing your app, answer any and all questions, offering some degree of customization, with HUGE advancements coming soon with their planned updates. You simply cannot go wrong with Tapcart. $99.00/Month is extremely affordable for all that they do for you.

Just one of the amazing features this gives your business, is the ability to SEND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS to your users! For product-based businesses getting eyes on your products can be the most difficult part, however, with this, you can very easily send a notification directly to their phones, where they are most likely going to see it within seconds and react.

My business is 100% powered by social media, and no current social media can give you the ability to reach your audience that directly and with the likely hood of your message/post being seen within seconds of sending it...

Think coupon codes, exclusive offers, site updates, new product line announcements & so much more. Utilizing that feature can VERY easily bring in additional revenue to pay for the entire app without even thinking.

so what are you waiting for? DO IT & enjoying taking your business to the next level!