Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Vegan Lane Shop

Such an incredible app and experience setting it all up. Very very user-friendly and the support team was amazing. Every single person I dealt with was incredible in their ability to explain everything and get things moving forward. And shout out to the DEV team and everyone involved. You guys have done such an amazing job creating a platform/service that helps businesses in such a huge way. The UI/UX of this software is an incredibly high standard and each and every one of you should be super proud of the job that you have done. Best online software experience I have been through in a very long time. Super excited to see the growth this app will have for my business.

The Luxurious Shop

Very good way of creating an app and our customers love it. Had great help from Cole. Highly recommend.

Adore Cosmetics

Tapcart is such a useful tool for creating an app. As a first-time user, it's been very simple to navigate and the staff has been great with providing guidance. They really care about our success and Cole has provided us with helpful insight and tools as we are leading up to our app launch.

Fashion House USA

Awesome app to help you make an even more awesome app. There are more features than before and Tapcart continues to support our business months after with great customer service. They truly want your app to be successful.

Hashawn Carey Apparel

I use the app to help bring awareness and sales to my brand and I love it! I highly recommend them.

Courthouse Interiors

Great app - Having a mobile app is driving more sales through our business and the one-on-one support is fantastic. Recommend to anyone who is looking for a better mobile experience. 5 Stars

Throwback

Using Tapcart has had a huge positive impact on our store and our online sales. The app is very easy to use, with in-app design customisation as easy as drag & drop, and push notifications a breeze to design, schedule and send. We have seen a huge growth in sales in the last few months following our use of the Tapcart platform, and this is a credit to both their great app and the help of Cole in planning and developing our app strategy. For anyone on the fence about utilising a mobile app as a sales channel, I highly recommend that you take the jump with Tapcart.

Tulle and Batiste

After having done some research on what mobile app would fit our clothing label best, it was an easy choice to chose Tapcart. From the start, everyone at Tapcart has been very helpful. The app itself fulfills all our needs and it has already greatly contributed to increased sales. Highly recommended. A big thanks to Nicolette and Cole for their assistance and help!

LSKD

Amazing experience and the team made it seamless with the integration. Really excited to have an APP for our brand and where we can take this globally.

Vic's Meat

Tapcart has absolutely transformed the way Shopify merchants operate. They made the integration process of our brand new app ABSOLUTELY SEAMLESS and provided me with amazing specialists and account managers to make this the most comfortable project/app launch for us. Megan was incredibly attentive to granular detail and had an amazing level of communication that helped our company maintain confidence and happiness in the launch process. She was incredibly patient with the obstacles we encountered and managed to help us resolve all of them. Bobby, our account manager who left nothing out and covered all the granular details that most people would have left out and gave us tips on not only how to create and maintain our app but market it towards our target audience. They have left us beaming and incredibly happy with their services and I definitely recommend to anyone looking to transform the mobile optimization of their store by working with a team that cares and works incredibly hard for their clients. I predict this company to be a massive disruptor in the Mar-tech space and it's essential to jump on board before your competitors. Do give them a try and go with the Enterprise plan, you will not be disappointed!! 5/5

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31