Recensioner (447)

• 2 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 2 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 december 2017

Sina and his team really helped us out in getting this launched before the Holidays, and it was great! It's a unique way for e-com stores to stay engaged with their customers through another medium! Appreciate all their help!

Myclo Company
Ungefär 5 år användning av appen
25 januari 2018

Very easy to work with, and very helpful in launching and promoting your iPhone app. Looking forward to the Android version!

Dr Cowans Garden
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
21 september 2018

Disappointed. Wasted an entire day only to find out they ONLY handle LLC. I'm a small woman owned business and cannot afford the legal paperwork. I spent several hours working on everything THEN went to apple to get the DUNS number only to be told that Tapcart ONLY does LLC or INC. There is NOTHING that says that anywhere! I wouldn't have wasted the time if I knew that.

JnJFarmKY
Nästan 5 år användning av appen
29 juli 2019

Wonderful App and awesome customer service from the support team. They assisted me in everything I asked so far, and always open to future request. Thank you very much!

Shapermint
6 december 2017

Ok. So we tried the app on our store and realized we weren't ready yet for the app launching, we were missing images and design issues. Once we notified the tapcart team about our delay they immediately pitched in and helped us with the missing designs. Overall the team has been very responsive and helpful.

Mi Bebe Market
Panama
22 juli 2017

I have tried other similar apps and ended up paying big bucks without an app. I would give a big 5 star for Tapcart! Their customer service is top! Sina & Eric went out of their ways to help me to get it set up. They call in Apple on my behalf and follow up on progress. I have absolutely no clue how to set up an app and not in a million years would I thought I could launch an app with their help so easily! Definitely a hassle-free, user friendly app! Thank you so so much!!

Goodnightmacaroon
Hongkong SAR
23 oktober 2017

Definitely worth the money!
The initial process was a bit more complicated and took longer than I expected, but the Tapcart team took care of everything and answered all of my questions quickly. I was nervous about spending the extra money each month, but the app paid for itself within the first 24 hours and my customers are loving it. It's so much more streamlined and more user friendly than the mobile version of my website and I get nothing but compliments. Couldn't be happier!

Twinkle Apothecary
19 april 2019

Super service et parfait pour entreprise qui fonctionne sur shopify:)Leur approche est très professionnel!

ZH

ZoneHobbies
Kanada
23 april 2018

Sina and Sahand are great, couldn't be more pleased with this app. This is the ONLY app that will give you actual SALES data, all other metrics are silly when you can't even see whether or not the app is generating revenue. The team is very open and communicative and we're thrilled to be working together.

American Car Craft 2
Redigerat 20 februari 2020

*UPDATED REVIEW: I had previously left a not-so-good review, out of frustration. Due to Cole at Tapcart looking past our frustrations and going above and beyond in helping us, we are now able to operate at maximum capacity! These guys have a personal connection to each account, which is hard to find this day in the tech age!
We have been using Tapcart for over a year now, and am so incredibly impressed how Cole has worked with us thru the whole process.
I highly recommend this company for your App development needs!

Dream Leggings