Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

Realizing Health

This app is really good! They have a great support team, and they have helped me with everything. The app looks very good and clean. I recommend this app. Thank you!

ACE Society

Val and Cole did a great job helping me with the transition into using my app and getting some minor changes made

TheMississippiGiftCompany.com

Hats off to Val and the Tapcart team. They worked with us to make the app a leading app and very successful project.

Tico Coffee Roasters

The Tapcart team made the transition to our new mobile app a blast. The entire process just took a few days and we had our brand new app up and running and are now able to offer our customers a great experience when buying coffee and teas. We have seen an uptick in mobile sales and the Tapcart team is always there if there is any question and super helpful resolving anything related to the app. Thanks to Cole and Val for always having our back and making this the best mobile shopping experience for our customers and the best app experience for us!

PhixClothing.com

Thanks to Donovan for talking me through everything, very well explaining and Val for the excellent service during the onboarding service. 6 STARS.

Brimmz Hats

Val was so helpful and very easy to talk to! She was consistent on replying to emails and also reaching out before I had even asked any questions to see why I hadn’t launched my app yet! Definitely appreciate the great customer service

From Grayscale

Great added channel to increase sales and get closer to your customers. Developer Team is definitely extremely helpful catering to each and every question and providing the necessary steps alongside. Ive had the pleasure to be working with Val who has been a great support since the beginning!

The WANTS

Wow. I really enjoyed the setup and the first days with the app. Val from the tapcart-team is always there for us and helps in every situation with fast and helpful feedback. I highly recommend this tool if you want to try out having your own online shopping app

Heaven Angel Designs

I use this app to help drive more customers to my business. I really like the functionality that tap cart provides me with. The customer service is stellar and has been very prompt and I like how they pay attention to detail and are you feel like you are really apart of the tap cart family. It would be nice to see more features such as the ability to add text and links without having to make a banner clickable.

Uniform Sarees

I want to convey my POV to the developers, $99 per month, in INR it is 7000 per month, INR 84000 annually, think of revisiting your pricing policy, with that amount one can built their own app, Saas always work if it is reasonable priced.