Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App Builder

From $300/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
August 29, 2017

Best mobile app and service every! The team were able to cater our needs for localization, and tried their best to help us to launch the app in our own language. The UI was clean and nice, so is the admin site where you can set feature categories and such. We are very happy and satisfied!

Luxury Life
Taiwan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
August 24, 2017

The customer service is amazing! Sina walked me through everything and worked with Apple on my behalf to get my app setup. I couldn't have asked for a better experience and a more beautiful app. If you are thinking of getting an app don't hesitate to go with Tapcart, you won't be disappointed!

Jess Lea Boutique
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
August 18, 2017

Great company! Quick customer service and easy to use!

Posey And Pence
Time spent using app: 9 months
August 17, 2017

That app is exactly what I was looking for. A really simple and easy way to have your own, branded iOS app for your store.

I wonder how come Shopify doesn't already provide such a feature. I won't be surprised if Shopify acquires them and bundles it with their offerings.

Botano 2
Greece
Time spent using app: 10 days
August 17, 2017

When we realized that no one in our industry had a mobile app, we started looking around for options to be a trailblazer. After kicking around and testing a few mobile app makers, we decided that they were too "clunky" and "heavy" for our use so we put the idea on hold for a while. Fortunately, we discovered Tapcart and started the process to build it. From day one, Sina and his team have responded to EVERY question, concern or recommendation we have had and it feels like we've known them forever. The back-end interface is easy to understand and use and everything is spelled out in layman's terms with no technical jargon. The front end is SMOOTH and customers are already telling us how easy it is to navigate through the app. So, ease of use for us, coupled with a pleasant end-user experience, has made Tapcart our app builder choice. So far, we ca't say say enough good about the experience. Here's to the future!

Five O Depot
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
August 12, 2017

Great way to engage your most loyal customers!

Boomboomenergy
Time spent using app: 8 months
August 11, 2017

The Tapcart team was super helpful in guiding me through the process of setting up my store app. Now that it's set up, I couldn't be happier with the intuitive design. Super slick!

Materevolution
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 11, 2017

After spending several hours looking at the different options available that would allow me to create an app for my store I went with Tapcart, and I am so glad i did! Designing the app was a breeze and there are plenty of customisable features which allow me to make it my own. The support from the team was phenomenal, both very efficient and informative. My store was live in the Apple App store in just over one week! It is sleek and effective. There are cheaper options out there but none that are as effective as Tapcart, worth those extra $$.

Collect And Display
Time spent using app: 19 days
August 11, 2017

These guys are great at what they do. Always replying to my messages and working with me on further customizations I have outside of what they regularly do. Would recommend this app to anyone looking to kill mobile!

Elevated Faith
Time spent using app: 16 days
August 10, 2017

Great team on hand - always helpful and quick to respond to your questions, very knowledgable and knows their stuff. Thank you guys. City Chocolates Pty Ltd

City Chocolates