Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Launch a world-class mobile app for your store.

PriceBring

Whilsts the app itself is not bad, I found their customer support to be totally useless. We have our app designed and ready to be launched, but they havent been able to launch now for more than a month.

No clarity provided, emails not answered, chat not responded.

Guys, get your act together!

Kigali Discount

Tapacart is so disappointing, all they focus on is IOS and leave Android lacking features, if you want an app that has equal features on both IOS & Android don't take Tapcart you'll waste your money and time, They don't even provide Android SDK on Facebook & No deep links , what kind of a mobile developer who designs and forget some Android feature in this era?!
Another problem is that everything they offer is fixed they an't even allow you to pay them more money to get more customizations, the video blocks are a mess.
All this mess is tricky you find put these missing features after they have charged you fees, because they have to set up Facebook SDK, and in the end when you ask about android they start excuses that they will bling that features this year without even specifying, its so frustrating
It would be better if they stated it in description that they only give much focus on IOS
Their checkout process looks bad waste time for a user with small letters so difficult to read!

Talos Electronics

No tiene soporte para otro idioma, el banner de notificaciones aparece en ingles, puedes cambiar los textos del menú, pero no todos.

FemmeLuxe

I think they could do a lot better always seems to be bugs and pointless upgrading to enterprise as you don’t get enough support, in a nutshell they don’t have enough or the right resources to accommodate for everyone

UNBRIDLED TX

I used this app to create a shopping app for my existing site, after 2 month and close to $400 (2 months @ $99 and a $200 apple developer account) My app is still not up and I keep getting the run around from DUNS, APPLE, and Tapcart. Thats$400 wasted! I was excited because I had my add created so quick, But that was short-lived. I cant believe I wasted all that money! -Upset business owner with $250K in sales a year.

El Capote

Un auténtico desastre. Han estado engañándonos durante 3 meses y hemos perdido nuestro tiempo y dinero. Me prometieron que la aplicación podía estar en español, pero no ha sido así. Hemos traducido toda la aplicación a español para ellos de manera gratuita y finalmente me dicen que no es posible implementar las traducciones. Voy a reclamar el dinero a Shopify, me siento estafado.

Goodmylk

We used their app for a while, and while their platforms works fine standalone, they led us on for months about their ReCharge integration. Turns out you need ReCharge Pro, and it wasn't mentioned anywhere on their website. We're disappointed we spent months paying hundreds of dollars to them in hopes they'd make this integration happen.

Villa_Ain

very bad service , i have 2 months with tapcart but he did not upload my app ios , here we are 2 months later and we have never received any contact from an app manager to get any solution for my problem

when u upload my app i will update my review .

April 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to help you out with this issue. To launch your apps you will have to go ahead and connect your Apple Developer and Google Play accounts. Once you complete this step your apps will go live within 24 hours. Please let us know if you need any additional help.

Piper Scoot

I would not recommend this app to anyone. We have been using it for almost 6 months, and when we signed up, we were promised that we would be given a dedicated app manager, customizations would be made for us, and that an Android app would be released soon. Here we are months later and we have never received any contact from an app manager (though I've had the owners call me every time I email to point that out and promise that someone would reach out), our customizations haven't even be addressed, and an android app has never been mentioned since (which is very frustrating for customers). We paid extra to be on the Plus plan, which is NOT worth it. Overall, there were a lot of empty promises made, and communication has since stopped from Tapcart's end.