Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

Tapcart ‑ Mobile App

by Tapcart Inc.

Retain your customers with a beautiful mobile app

Sri Sri Tattva Mongolia

Can I add more payment options apart from the GPAY, APPLEPAY, AMAZONPAY?
How can I integrate COD (Cash on Delivery) option at check out?
Any help would be appreciated

Stylish & Co by Britt Mills

Design is great and price is very affordable, but the app has some obvious overlooks and really buggy. Customer has to add payment every time they checkout even though they are signed into their account and items that do not require shipping (digital downloads) won't let users complete purchase because it wants a shipping method to be added. The latest update has some nice additions (showing product reviews and design features) but really wish these other items would be considered and fixed.

JnJFarmKY

Disappointed. Wasted an entire day only to find out they ONLY handle LLC. I'm a small woman owned business and cannot afford the legal paperwork. I spent several hours working on everything THEN went to apple to get the DUNS number only to be told that Tapcart ONLY does LLC or INC. There is NOTHING that says that anywhere! I wouldn't have wasted the time if I knew that.

Organic Press Juices

A great app, and setting up was easy although it's a shame that you can't make many customization's yet as they are very limited. (In terms of my store at least).

Customer support could be better, in terms of responding to emails and customer queries. Takes a while for them to get back to you.

Fresh On Road

if there is an added option of android then we will try this out, otherwise we miss out on customers who dont have an iphone and it doesent pay us to go for this app