Point of Sale , 503 reseñas

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 49% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 16% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 6% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 23% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
16 de septiembre de 2023

I love Shopify, making the switch over has been amazing, I have made all my girlfriends with shops convert too! Point of Sale is great, I wish there was a way though to mark items on sale directly from an iPad, instead of getting on to the Shopify website on a computer, and also show how much a discount is on each individual item, instead of just showing the amount off at the bottom total. but besides that, its amazing

Meraki Co.
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 20 de septiembre de 2023

Hey Meraki Co. Thank you kindly for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoy Shopify! I completely understand the need for discounting items directly from your iPad so I'm glad to submit this feedback to our development team.

21 de noviembre de 2023

Once i learned how to use the card reader everything after that was perfect! Super happy with my choice to use Shopify!

Ratchet's Wretched Threads
10 meses usando la aplicación
10 de septiembre de 2023

We have been using Shopify for 5 years now, We are happy overall, one thing I would like to see them add is a contact number for support. Last week in our area there was a major outage for another POS system, several stores had to close, we had a great day and out sales were up 20% for the day!

Jimberly's Boutique
Alrededor de 6 años usando la aplicación
7 de octubre de 2023

I am on the lite (free) plan, There are serious limitations and connection problems if you sell and track inventory items, but when you know that limitation you can adjust your checkout sequence to accommodate for them and I wish we could "fulfill" orders for pickup on the free plan without using a second app, but I can't say enough good things about Shopify POS. Their platform truly understands the importance of a quick and seamless checkout process. I would rate it 4.5 stars

Pyramid Comics & Cards
Más de 3 años usando la aplicación
22 de diciembre de 2023

What a scam cant even cancel this POS App and subscription

Urban Descendant LLC
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 3 de enero de 2024

Thanks for your review. It sounds like you are experiencing some difficulty with cancelling your Shopify POS app/subscription. We have some information here about how you can manage your POS subscription: https://shopify.link/QDjv. If you would like to close your Shopify store completely, then you can follow along with the instructions on this page here: https://shopify.link/8Rvz. Feel free to contact our support team directly if you require further assistance: https://shopify.link/VRd6. -Rick, Shopify Support

20 de diciembre de 2023

I would recommend Shopify to someone else. It's easy to use once you apply yourself.

All My Relations
Canadá
4 meses usando la aplicación
16 de octubre de 2023

I have been using Shopify on-line since 2013, and POS as soon as it came out. In the beginning, they had a free version, but it did not print receipts or have a "Save Cart" feature. So I opted for the paid version of POS. It wasn't much more at the time, but then Shopify combined the paid version as part of the ecommerce site for no extra fee, Yay! (Except Hey, I have been paying for it for a while and now it's free? hmmm) So then they raised the price of the ecommerce, which still included the previous paid POS version. Fine. I was okay with the arrangement.

Most of my sales are online, but once a week we are open, like a pop-up. I love the POS system on the ipad, that uses a barcode scanner, printer, and card reader. And for years I used the "Save Cart" feature as customers tend to pile up all the things they want to purchase to keep their hands free. This feature saved the day.

Except now they have a Pro Version - For $89 a month extra! As soon as they came out with it, they took away the "Save Cart" feature in the "lite" version, (which was what the version I had was now called). I cannot justify spending $89 more a month for 4 days of sales just so I can save carts while my customers shop. My work around is to have a second ipad so I can at least have 2 carts going at a time. My customers often travel far to be able to purchase in store, and they buy dozens of little items that take a long time to ring up. While they are shopping another customer often comes up to purchase one thing, but we have customer #1's cart going, ugg. So that is when we can use the backup ipad.

PLEASE Please Shopify, let me have "Save Cart" back. We only need it on one register, one day a week. I guess it is too much to ask. BTW, I have 3 Shopify sites, doesn't that buy me "Save Cart" for just 1 of them? Or, maybe a fix for my POS?

Rose Mille
Más de 8 años usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 17 de octubre de 2023

Hi, there. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're thrilled that you have been happy with our POS system and the features within it so far. I know the 'Save Cart' feature is something you really enjoyed but from what I'm hearing you sell more online than in person so it's not something you can see yourself upgrading at this time and that's no problem. I was able to find an app that might be able to help you and your pop up shops: https://shopify.link/6dL0. I'm hoping this app's price and features can help you with your store and what you're trying to accomplish. Please let me know if you have any questions, and you can always reach out to our support team here: https://shopify.link/WJna. -Kitana, Shopify Support

13 de noviembre de 2023

Free app is great for merchants just starting out, you get what you need to start selling at in person events. I gave 2 stars because merchants should beware of using tap to pay on iphone. As seen on Shopify forums, many merchants have issues with tap to pay on iphone connectivity - it rarely works (it has only worked once or twice for me) forcing me to enter card payments manually. This was fine until I realized from another forum poster that Shopify payments charges higher fees for manual card entry even though it is a Shopify app issue that tap to pay is not working. So be sure to get a card reader so you can avoid this!

Evergreen Curated
11 meses usando la aplicación
Shopify respondió 15 de noviembre de 2023

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback. We'd like to know more about the issues you are having around tap payments on the iPhone. Feel free to reach us in our help center here: https://shopify.link/VRd6 - Dirk, Shopify Support

21 de octubre de 2023

It's a solid POS App, but you guys keep tweaking, and sometimes more is... more. Like that Blue Arrow button you have to tap after you enter your pin. Why is that necessary? I f you enter a correct pin the main checkout screen should simply open. No need for the extra step.

HUZZAH! Toys