Ponto de venda , 495 avaliações

Classificação geral
4,2
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 50% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 22% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
20 de janeiro de 2016

$40 a month forever, just to use this app. WOW! plus fees and hardware costs.
no thank you.

Rough Seas Designs
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
19 de março de 2022

It's so easy to use!!!! It really does all the work for me. I can do everything on this app. Add customers and all!!!!!

Coco Marie Boutique
8 de janeiro de 2022

I really like the app for all the many features it provides but it lacks the basic but popular QR code purchase option like Venmo or PayPal has.

Rock Solid
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
5 de fevereiro de 2017

Without the tipping feature, and having waited for year as a POS subscriber, we are now looking actively to migrate to another provider.

Happy Earth Tea
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
14 de novembro de 2020

Incredibly disappointed with the new shopify POS system, it has made our lives so much harder. I recently emailed shopify with a list of around 10 things which are worse in the new app, and am yet to hear back. The worst of which is that the new system just doesn't work as quickly as we do, searching for products takes about a second each time for them to pop up whereas before it was immediate. The search function seems much less intelligent now, frequently the product we are searching for is at the bottom of the search list. Layout is also much less efficient. Also very unhappy the tab service is no longer included as part of the POS and we have to pay and extra £70 a month for this. Incredibly frustrating and hoping shopify can fix the major flaws in the new system so we don't have to search for a new provider.

indiebeer
Reino Unido
17 de janeiro de 2021

New update is terrible. Unable to search collections, confusing layout and massively over priced. Shopify please fix!
Looking for alternative.

Precision Audio
Austrália
3 de dezembro de 2020

I loves this app. Super easy to use and makes checkout super quick. Allows you to take payments even without the card reader. So easy to access the product catalogue. For someone that is totally new to this and never even had retail experience, this app makes it so easy. Love it

BESTSKINWITHIN
Canadá
29 de julho de 2015

Shopify POS has been a godsend for us. As a new business, we have a lot of friends and family coming by, excitedly rifling through our inventory, then offering to write a check. Not only can we take their cards (they're chuffed to bits when I tell them, and it saves me from going to the bank), but it automatically takes the inventory off our website. Doing it manually would be a huge pain.

Great feature, Shopify. The card reader is smooth, customers who opt-in to get the receipt, their emails are automatically added to our newsletter, and if my son has hidden the card reader, it's easy peasy to type the number in. Love it, love it, love it.

Madefair
10 de junho de 2021

Love it for omnichannel experience, have all inventory online and prices and all places. Great tool :D

Knatural
Chile
10 de fevereiro de 2022

Expensive, and doesn't let you to add customize fields on the receipt. Vend POS is cheaper and lets you print anything that you want on the POS receipt. Shopify is getting left behind. Doesn't have a proper Customer Display as well.

Marpet | Terantes S.A.