Ponto de venda , 503 avaliações

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 49% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 5% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 23% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de dezembro de 2023

Very user friendly, easy to manage and operate.

Floral & Flirt
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
30 de novembro de 2023

This is really the best way to collect sales for your shop in person. Tip, if you use a qr code generator for the product sku and create labels with that, the pos app will read it just fine to pull your items for the sale. Honestly, it's faster than using a standard bar code to read it.

My only main complaint is that it always requires internet access. This is great 9/10 times. However, vendors like us who often sell at Ren Faires in the middle of some field somewhere where the cell phone tower was never meant to handle the types of volume that are suddenly thrust upon it, I am forced to use a backup payment terminal (square). I would give this 5 stars if true offline processing with cached store data was something that could be integrated.

Aélhaus LLC
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
6 de dezembro de 2023

This app has really been a huge help! It is super friendly to use and works smoothly.

Custer Custom Leather
8 meses usando o app
30 de novembro de 2023

The app is generally good and works as expected. I would like to upgrade but there should be a middle tier for people in my situation who are not able to afford the high cost of the upgrade but need just a bit more than the free version has to offer.

Powerful Pepper Company
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
7 de novembro de 2023

I really like the POS some things are a bit frustrating trying to add collections and all you have to do and can never talk to a human always a chat bot that never helps

The Classy Cactus & Co.
Quase 4 anos usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 8 de novembro de 2023

Thank you for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. If you find it a bit frustrating to add collections on the Shopify POS app, then we'd recommend using the Shopify mobile app (https://shopify.link/PdVk) as it can provide a closer experience to the Shopify admin. That being said, if you need further support and/or you'd like to chat with one of our advisors, then we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chats. Simply visit the Shopify Help Center (https://shopify.link/vRnL) and let our automated chat know where you need help with. From there, simply login to your account and follow the onscreen prompts until an option to chat with an advisor appears. Cheers. -Elias, Shopify Support

17 de dezembro de 2023

Makes retailing esp. multiple locations swift, provided set ups are correctly.

Regards

Sol le Luna Concepts
Botsuana
Aproximadamente 5 anos usando o app
12 de dezembro de 2023

it is very expensive but works relatively well. I have had to update my payment terminal after just one year. which is a bummer

Salty at Heart
Aproximadamente 2 anos usando o app
7 de dezembro de 2023

largely works. sometimes devices randomly disconnect. suggest working on app speed, scanning an item can sometimes takes an extended period of time before appearing in the basket to checkout.

J2Games
Quase 7 anos usando o app
13 de dezembro de 2023

Easy check out, every single time!

Cactus Vintage
Mais de 3 anos usando o app
16 de setembro de 2023

I love Shopify, making the switch over has been amazing, I have made all my girlfriends with shops convert too! Point of Sale is great, I wish there was a way though to mark items on sale directly from an iPad, instead of getting on to the Shopify website on a computer, and also show how much a discount is on each individual item, instead of just showing the amount off at the bottom total. but besides that, its amazing

Meraki Co.
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 20 de setembro de 2023

Hey Meraki Co. Thank you kindly for your feedback, we are so happy you enjoy Shopify! I completely understand the need for discounting items directly from your iPad so I'm glad to submit this feedback to our development team.