Avaliações (507)

Classificação geral
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 49% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 16% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 6% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 23% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
5 de dezembro de 2023

Super handy. The only thing that I feel was a pretty large miss for this BFCYM and holiday season is that bundles don't load on them. Customers really like to have the same prices online and in store, and there are definitely work arounds, but during high traffic times, it can be really frustrating that bundles aren't accessible, esp. when they are an option for the online site. Otherwise, I am a big fan!

My Sparkling Emporium
Canadá
Mais de 1 ano usando o app
25 de novembro de 2023

After using other POS systems, I was quite pleased with Shopify! To be honest, there have been a few challenging moments, however, they were resolved quickly by Shopify. I have mixed feelings about the a la cart apps, but at the end of the day, I like having a pletheroa of options to build my store the way I want it to be. There is room for improvement, but from what I’ve seen these past 2 years, Shopify is continually working to create a POS system that is innovative, easy to use, and ahead of the game!

Byrt & Gerty's Kids Redeux
Quase 3 anos usando o app
27 de novembro de 2023

Love the app; simple to use, can look back on customer orders and notes; easy connection to card swipe devices. Just wish there was a way to send quick notes en masse to my clients without having to pay for another app to use the data I've collected.

The Jewelry Bar by Viridian, LLC
Quase 3 anos usando o app
30 de novembro de 2023

The app is generally good and works as expected. I would like to upgrade but there should be a middle tier for people in my situation who are not able to afford the high cost of the upgrade but need just a bit more than the free version has to offer.

Powerful Pepper Company
Aproximadamente 1 ano usando o app
21 de outubro de 2023

It's a solid POS App, but you guys keep tweaking, and sometimes more is... more. Like that Blue Arrow button you have to tap after you enter your pin. Why is that necessary? I f you enter a correct pin the main checkout screen should simply open. No need for the extra step.

HUZZAH! Toys
Quase 10 anos usando o app
7 de dezembro de 2023

largely works. sometimes devices randomly disconnect. suggest working on app speed, scanning an item can sometimes takes an extended period of time before appearing in the basket to checkout.

J2Games
Quase 7 anos usando o app
17 de dezembro de 2023

Makes retailing esp. multiple locations swift, provided set ups are correctly.

Regards

Sol le Luna Concepts
Botsuana
Aproximadamente 5 anos usando o app
27 de julho de 2023

I've been using Shopify's POS system now for the better part of a year for my In-Person events when I do shows. For what I need it to do, it does a good job but I would like to state that it can be slow at times to load items scanned. I've also had issues with the chip reader just not wanting to work so it takes rebooting / unpairing / repairing several times before it finally syncs with my POS system again.

Aside from those issues, I have no other complaints! It's been a pretty solid machine that helps me enormously at these conventions. When it finally clonks out, I will most likely migrate over to using the handheld device instead since it's compact.

Fatty Pancake
Mais de 2 anos usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 3 de agosto de 2023

Hello Fatty Pancake, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you like using our POS system. As for the barcode and the card reader issue, because you go to events with the POS we always recommend using your own hotspot, the internet in events can be weak at times and causes the hardware to not function as expected. We would also recommend reaching out to the Retail Support to ensure that you go through any troubleshooting steps necessary to get this issue fixed.

10 de novembro de 2023

Yes, I am very happy with the setup or the system and the process - but not so happy with the equipment...I have had a number of issues with the equipment not working properly - especially the chip reader

LeChic Bath Boutique
Aproximadamente 3 anos usando o app
Shopify deixou uma resposta 13 de novembro de 2023

Hi LeChic Bath Boutique, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am happy to hear that the app itself is working well for you. I understand that you have had some issues with your hardware connectivity though. Have you been in touch with our retail support team about this? You can connect with them directly through the POS app under the support tab. They'd be happy to troubleshoot this with you further. -Shay, Shopify Support

20 de dezembro de 2023

I would recommend Shopify to someone else. It's easy to use once you apply yourself.

All My Relations