Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Timmy's Place

It works great, however it would be good to get an email to remind us when an update needs to be done.

Suki's Wardrobe

The POS app is much better than some I've tried and works well with my eCom site that is also run by Shopify. Customer service is excellent. There are still some improvements to be made before I'm able to award 5*, especially as it is a fairly expensive system it feel it should be a little more seamless and a few things need to be ironed out, such as exchanges and refunds, but overall I do believe Shopify to be the best omni-channel option available on the market.

Tadpoles and Tiddlers

We’ve been with Shopify for several years now for our website & POS. Prior to Shopify we used 2 very popular and highly noted POS platforms both with pros & cons & both costing more than Shopify’s upgraded version. We switched our 13 yr old Brick & Mortar over to Shopify’s POS platform approx. 4yrs ago and have been relatively pleased with our decision. In our experience, anytime a new upgrade is rolled out with any platform there has always been growing pains and it never seems to be at the right time. What I do know is that in our 4 yrs of using Shopify’s POS many of the upgrades they have implemented is a direct result of listening to the customer. Can they do more, absolutely. Let us all remind ourselves with this pandemic how we’ve had to change direction in the blink of an eye including Shopify. Trying to keep up with an influx of demand can be daunting even for the big guys.

The Oatball Company

I love the hands-free usage for me as a shop owner and I get similar comments from customers. The only thing I really don't like is when I'm in the cart, it's not intuitive how to add more products. Tapping 'close' isn't logical to me for some reason. And tapping 'more options' doesn't have 'add more products'.

Cahn's Wines & Spirits

Product search 'engine' not particularly 'smart' or intuitive. Exact name will often NOT have that product come up first in search results.

Fairen Del

Good overall but there are some shortcomings in flexibility. Need to be able to adjust pricing and taxability on the fly. Could use more robust reporting.

Paws N Claws Couture

I dont really like the price of it every month, but we love it, everything is there we need and it is very useful.

Prae Store

Shopify is great!!!!! But.... We really need at least 1 Intergrated payment system in Australia for this to become a real POS system. eg Afterpay // Tyro... actually any payment system. I really do like the regular updates and new features added constantly. Shopify POS has added many great features over the last 12 months. I don't think I will be able to last much longer even though I love Shopify. I have already started to setup my POS with other POS systems to test who can offer the above features. (better inventory management, Intergrated payments.)

Jps Bears

This works well for us! The only complaint we have is that it always defaults to credit and we have to back out to get to cash. Causes us to have to press 2 extra buttons on each and every sale. Not a big deal but when busy the time starts to add up. Would be great if there was just a cash or credit button.

April B Collection

I am new to Shopify recently opening my store. I loved that I could take credit card payments locally and got the free e-reader in. It is very easy to use and I have not had any trouble getting payments through. I had set up the payments to go to a savings account and one made it there. Then, there I received a notification that there was a problem so moved it to a personal checking account which worked. Looks like I will need to open a business checking account which I had not planned to do for awhile. If that snafu hadn't happened, I would rate it a 5 star. So far, so good.