Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Luca Chiara

Love this app! I found it extremely helpful when working with wholesale accounts at the many trade shows that I participate in.

Wander Outfitters 2

We really like MOST things about Shopify. The support chat is great, and almost always available. It's easy to use as a register in most ways as well when it comes to just finding products and ringing them up etc. We love that our inventory for online and in store is all one place. The templates are great and our website looks professional. The only things that detract from this being five stars is that it lacks a few features. Like when counting out your register there is no denominations so you have to write down all your denominations and add it up with a calculator before closing your register and entering how much is in the till. Nor is there a receipt printed for your own records you have to print an additional if you want that done. Also when entering new products it only allows you to enter how much you are selling it for not it's cost when you bought it, being able to use a mark up percentage would be a great addition. While Shopify links and exports to Quickbooks it doesn't have a cost of goods when going through accounting and profit and loss it's difficult to determine. You have to download another app to do cost of goods. Which we keep finding, everytime we are looking for a feature that has almost always been available for old school POS systems it requires downloading another app which costs more money. ETA you also need another app for printing and generating barcodes. It's not a simple process and really should be.

Cali Paddler

This app has been perfect for our needs. Collect peoples money for each purchase reliably at an event. We don't need extra stuff.

Spear Fitness

I love Shopify and POS is a pretty useful app when setting up vendors for our company, but I still wished they would create the same app which was compatible for laptops/desktops. I would much rather use a laptop to search, type, or add products along with card readers, receipts, etc from a laptop rather my iPad I currently use. Shopify, if you read this. . Please find a way to integrate a laptop POS app.

Special Tech DJ

This review is an update to Shopify POS. We now are starting to use the Shopify POS app as our only POS tool. Its working great with being able to print barcodes and receipts. Good thing about the receipt printing is we use a USB Star printer and its hooked up to our Apple Airport Extreme which allows it to print from our iPad without needing the LAN version of the printer. So far so good, its working out and the features are helping us customize it for how we need to use it.

PoconoVapor

I really like this interface and is something I have been hoping for. Stripe needs to go though with taking over the whole site. A week to get paid and won't let us ecig merchants sell online. I'd rather use Square for the POS app and let my cc processor run the site. If I decide to keep it, I'll just except square via its own app running a separate cc scan in Square.

Carrie's Closet

Hello there! Very excited about this product, but have not purchased yet for only one reason - I do need it to integrate with Square. hope that integration is coming - I am 200% onboard. I use Square for trade show on an ipad, and then have to manage and update inventory manually. Needless to say, if the payment was all in one, this would be magic. I am in Canada, so I am unable to switch to your supplier.

Whimsigirl Design

Ive been using it in-store for a few days. Great alternative to Vend although some features do need to be added on.
Using my own Credit Card terminal without a problem. Just have to do the processing separately on the terminal and not on the iPad.

1 3 Next