Point of Sale

Unify online and in-person sales.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify POS app available on iOS and Android devices

UT Chelated Solution 螯合鉑金液

Location Hong Kong SAR

It's great and good to use. checkout system fast. easy to manage online orders and pos orders seperately.

Secrets Of Glam Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I used this app most recent at a popup shop and it worked great and was very useful. I will use again.

Pro Golf Ireland

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Helping us run a bricks and mortar store linked to our online inventory, greatly saving us paperwork and reconciliation

The Morrison’s

Time spent using app About 2 years

I love this app!! I use my POS off my I-pad and I can bring it anywhere. very easy to use , Thank you!

Spinnaker Chocolate

So far so great! We use the POS app in our store and have been extremely pleased with it. It was easy to setup, it's easy to use, and we love that it integrates with our online store's inventory.

Kayla & Co.

Time spent using app About 3 years

This app is amazing! I really wish POS Pro wasn't so expensive or I would use that plan instead of the POS lite. I do love the POS software though!

Ellezaj Kloset

I used this app for my first pop-up shop it was super helpful and fast to use! I love the chip and swipe card reader that was amazing as would recommend it to every business owner!

Jardin Floral Design

Time spent using app Over 5 years

We use this app to run our local floral and gift shop. We have it running on an Ipad, and it works great - fast, easy to navigate, and works great with the receipt printer and cash drawer.

KeiStone Jewelry

used this for my first popup shop and it couldnt've been easier. what an advantage it was for me to be able to accept card payments at that event! LOVE that i can keep track of customers and make notes to remember them later

Joci and Friends LLC

Very easy to use. Just a phone and a card reader to get started. No problems so far! Excellent tool.