Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Grim Dice Tabletop Gaming

Does add a cost to monthly outgoings but if you sell online then it is well worth it, there is space for it to be developed more but overall works very well

Azure Nicole

It’s perfect for pop up shops and in-person sales. All inventory is updated right after purchase. And, it’s super easy to use. I would recommend purchasing the Shopify card reader to go with it.

Franklin Dovecote

This app is so user friendly and I use it everyday to view what is going on with the store when I am not there as well as updating customer orders and inventory. Love Shopify POS!

BreezKakes

The POS app is amazing! It is very user friendly. I like that I am able to keep track of my inventory as I make sales.

Shop Propr Life+Style

I love this point of sale app. Easy to navigate and use. With all of the constant updates, the system is getting faster and more efficient. Would highly recommend.

Infinity Raine

We use the app at our storefront and love how well it integrates with our online store.
Very user friendly and easy to learn

Adoratherapy.com

We set up our POS system and were in business in the blink of an eye. Its been so easy and we love it.

SOMETHING FROM SOMEWHERE

Easy to view my products and love the fact that I can keep my inventory in one place. I am planing soon to try it on my new ipad

Super Magic Taste

I've really enjoyed using this app to run the in person portion of my business. Nice to keep track of inventory across my online store and in person stuff, and really loving the redesign.

Henry George Menswear Ltd

We looked at Vend for our POS but we chose the whole Shopify package (POS, Payments and website) due to ease of use, features and the fact it's all under one platform.