Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Studiowork Shop

The best POS apps I ever used. Very user friendly and syncs with my online store. Great app indeed. Highly recommended... Cheers!

Ariel Chua
www.studiowork.shop

Sphb

I used this app,great app and free,I like this app,I would like to give 5 stars,

Root Strength Ltd

Absolutely love this app! Used this recently and a trade fair, for both cash and card transactions! So seamless! My customers where so impressed! Useful for those who didn't have cash or when I didn't have enough change, who ended up paying by card. I highly recommend!

FCLBY

It would be better if there is a document explaining how to operate it. I can try it. It feels nice and small.

Brew Lucky

This is a great tool to keep both of my in-person and online sales seamless! The hardware options are great too!

Newmodeus

The product was delivered in a very timely manner and worked perfectly. I am a happy camper.

Will do business again.

OCO Glasses

We've been using the Shopify POS for over a year now and overall it's been a great move for us to consolidate and run the website and POS on same platform. The new update looks great and has much-improved returns and exchanges which was our only gripe previously, so now it's even easier to use! Overall we're delighted with the POS and the new update just made it even better!

Hojicha Co

Very easy to use, thanks for the free dongle.

Masiap

this app helps me so much so I like it. Even though I'm in the online business for a while I can benefit from it

Egg Maternity

so helpful! I love to use it!