Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Bloom And Snow

Love this app! It has helped me out when selling at shows in person.

Spiked Pearl

Not sure why there are so many bad reviews for this. It works perfectly for me. I have one retail location I just opened, and I love that I can have my online and store inventory all in one place. I use the shopify chip card reader with it and works great with that too. Very easy to use. Would be nice if it had some kind of inventory features, such as creating SKUs, or keeping COGS. Also kind of expensive when you are already paying for a premium plan online. Otherwise, works..no issues.

Illcurrency

Definetely good for your in store orders has everything from your website easy too use

Bikini Luxe Swim

Good for light usage, we have not experienced and problems as at Bikini Luxe we do 99 percent of our sales online. I can not comment on many of the other problems being commented on here as we have not experienced them. Overall Shopify has been one of our best experiences in retail their customer service alone speaks volumes about this company!

Devon
Bikini Luxe - Designer Swimwear and Luxury Resortwear

Ethical Trading Company

We use this all the time. We run two different setups most weekends and this is a life saver. We run this on iPad mini's that are dedicated to being the POS system. It's so easy to use all of my volunteers pick it up quickly. We do a lot of shows in a lot of different places and I like that it works out the correct sales tax based on your location.

Works likes a charm. Thanks!!

Really Good Pets Shop

This works great for the inventory and it helps to keep track of everything. I hope they integrate with BluePay soon as I use them as a gateway.

Madefair

Shopify POS has been a godsend for us. As a new business, we have a lot of friends and family coming by, excitedly rifling through our inventory, then offering to write a check. Not only can we take their cards (they're chuffed to bits when I tell them, and it saves me from going to the bank), but it automatically takes the inventory off our website. Doing it manually would be a huge pain.

Great feature, Shopify. The card reader is smooth, customers who opt-in to get the receipt, their emails are automatically added to our newsletter, and if my son has hidden the card reader, it's easy peasy to type the number in. Love it, love it, love it.

Just One Africa

We are a nonprofit that sells beautiful jewelry at special events and this app has helped us to streamline that process, monitor sales and provide a seamless transaction for the customer. They love it and it is so easy to use.

Petboxuae

I like it.. I own a pet supplies store and it's doing the job.. yes it needs major improvements in terms of discount vouchers and exchanged items.. but these guys keep developing and improving and I have no doubts that they will eventually have a solid app.

Keep up the good work!

Mala Kamala Mala Beads

Great app, easy to use and install. Fantastic, thankyou