Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

A Perfect Shirt

Is it possible to rate this app lower than a one? My card reader arrived 36 hours ago. I attempted to use the card reader for an event. It did not function. Contacted tech support. The app and the reader continued to fail to process credit card transactions. Contacted tech support the same day, transferred to 3 different individuals. Requested a return and refund. They said that they will INVESTIGATE. This is contrary to what is posted on their website. They indicate a product can be returned within 30 DAYS. I REQUESTED A RETURN WITHIN 36 HOURS (after 3 tech support calls) AND THEY HAVE REFUSED THIS REQUEST. The service which accompanies this product is POOR and substandard. If you are a business, SAVE YOURSELF THE EMBARRSAMENT and DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP or the purchase the hardware. I actually had to DECLINE PAYMENT because the app and the hardware failed! Don't do it. I lost income, seek an alternative.

Delightful Drip Store

I bought the hardware for this app because it said i can use it for my pop up shoo for free. I never even got a chance to use it . the app wants $89 to get my pin to use the app plus it gonna charge my customers smh. I dont recommend false advertisement.

Handcrafted By B

I used this at a pop up show last weekend and it was utter trash! I didn’t have good solid data connection so it wouldn’t accept card payments. I lost so many sales because their offline mode doesn’t accept cards. What the heck, I’m going back to square!

Perrystead Dairy

Greedy garbage. No features on purpose because they think that this will surely entice you to pay an exuberant monthly fee. You have to enter credit card numbers manually digit by digit (no camera) because in addition to the subscription fee, the monthly POS fee, AND Shopify dipping into your sales for CC processing... oh, they *JUST HAVE* to also get you on a $29 card reader, an unnecessary piece of hardware shipped by mail. It's like a test to see how far they can go in establishing an abusive relationship. Yuck, yuck yuck. No thanks

Shop College Wear

I have Shopify for my online business for several years. I decided togo to Omni Channel and migrate our pos to Shopify POs. It has been an awful experience.The onboarding team just email you some links with no follow through. We have spend many hours on support call. The support team are very knowledgeable and helpful. All our bluetooth devices stay connected but the barcode scanner gets disconnected. We have turned off the energy setting to "leave on all the time" to no avail.Shopify support told us to leave the system on 24 hrs a day. This did not solve the problem. every morning you have to connect the scanner from scratch. we even send the brand new scanner for repair and used another new scanner with the same issue.This problem has nothing to do with my bluetooth since the other devices such ac tap/Chip and receipt printer stays connected. The interface between pos and barcode scanner is not stable. I have paid for several months but not able to go live. If I could have returned my hardware I would have not continued. Shopify should do way better with their pos considering the runup on theri stock price.

relishlifestyle

awful service. Downloaded as per advise from Shopify who hosts our website. 2 weeks later they have removed loads of simple features like daily takings report & asking £89 a month. So the classic is basically useless. Will be looking for a new website provider & pos system that isn't a rip off

Baked Cravings

I rarely like leaving reviews, but I fear that shopify would need to see these in order to understand how HORRIBLE of an app this is. Why scrap the old version when its 50x better then this one?? At worst just copy square! The workflow here on the app takes longer to checkout. The collections are showing items that are listed or unchecked as POS! Who designed this software? What questions got asked? This has to be the most wasted use of development ever! I love shopify but this has made me order Square POS and will need to explore if there website business can truly fill in gap of functions I so truly love about shopify. But my staff hates the POS version, to even charge is comedy at its best. I think we should be paid for the extra minute or two its going to take to check a customer out. SHOPIFY DO BETTER QUICKLY.. nothing wrong with saying this version of our POS is not what our customers want and hear you.. humbly.

La Tortue de Wakefield

So disappointed with Shopify and their new POS. Disabling payment integration with Moneris means we have to hand our POS screen to customers to enter their PIN if they go over the chip amount. They have degraded our service AND increased our costs. Will never recommend Shopify again. Miserable situation to be in when brick and mortar retailers are struggling during a pandemic. Shame!

Lockdown Security

WARNING FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT INTERAC DEBIT! Shopify has now disabled support for the Moneris External PIN PAD, meaning those Canadian clients who accept INTERAC DEBIT can no longer provide PIN pad access (for entering PIN #s to their clients). PIN#s now have to be entered using the iPad or iPhone device, which in the time of COVID is a health risk, especially if the iPad is behind your counter (bye bye social distance). The only way an INTERAC user can complete their transaction is through the new CHIP and PIN reader, via TAP, but TAP transactions have $100 limits, meaning if you sell anything over $100 (like we do ALL the time), the client cannot pay for it with INTERAC. It is insane that a Canadian founded and Canadian based company, cannot integrate properly with a very popular Canadian payment method??? Added to this, Shopify has taken what used to be an included free feature (POS functionality), and made it an $80 USD paid feature per month, this is insane! And as you can see by all the 1 star reviews, that $80 USD per month is buying you a worse experience! Shopify has lost a lot of high executives over the past few weeks (they have all left), it seems they are losing their way with innovation and user experience as well, a shame to see what was a core strength with Shopify (Shopify POS), turn into what may lead to their downfall.

Olympic Outdoor Center

Shopify is incorrectly charging 3x the correct sales tax rate and refuses to fix it after three weeks. Shopify is fraudulently collecting extra fees.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9