Point of Sale

Rating (3.4)
Developer
3.4
April 2, 2022

Deze app werkt goed! Duidelijk, overzichtelijk en handig in gebruik.
Enkel een handleiding in Nederlands zou nog handig zijn en eigen ticketnummering.

LIVTHELABEL
Belgium
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 30, 2022

The app is a very useful extension of our online store and is very well thought, however there are a few limitations that are so simple in their nature that I find it almost frustrating. First of all, in order to have our store's logo on the receipt, we need to subscribe to a plan of $79 USD per month. Given that at this time, we only need this particular feature, there is no way that we can justify paying this much just to have our logo on it. And second, the Shopify order number does not print on the invoice. The reason why this is frustrating to me is because it can cause confusion when doing financial reports. It is a very simple option that would save us time and confusion. I explained to my team that receipt numbers always match order numbers, but it's just strange to have two different identifiers for the same order. Other than that, an absolute breeze to use. Will definitely stick with Shopify POS and fingers crossed that they work on these small issues.

GPX Store
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 30, 2022

I've started using this app in order to integrate my retail outlet with my upcoming online site. It has made a lot of things easier for me. However, my struggle is only in setting up a receipt printer as per requirements as the specified printers are not available in India. It would be better if shopify can incorporate commonly available printers for the India market.

vishaki.fashionjewellery
India
Time spent using app: 29 days
March 26, 2022

It is easy to navigate and use. I really like that Shopify offers a tutorial for every possible question a new (or experienced) merchant may have. The only drawback I have was that not all my items showed up when I tried to scan the barcode, so I had to enter the item in under a custom sale. Other than that one issue, everything is wonderful!

Grace & Glory Boutique8411
Time spent using app: 10 months
March 24, 2022

It is better than anything we have used before. Quickly print, easy to use and in PRO plan we have almost everything we need from a POS. We only miss a credit refund option (gift card for a refund can´t be created directly from POS)

sumasmoda
Spain
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 16, 2022

Great for consolidating all online and in store sales in one place but it would be good if more reports etc were included rather than having to pay extra for additional apps.

Aitken's
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 8, 2022

I really like the app for all the many features it provides but it lacks the basic but popular QR code purchase option like Venmo or PayPal has.

Rock Solid
Time spent using app: About 3 years
Edited January 1, 2022

i like the app, its good system easy to work just expensive to upgrade because clients dont want to spend money as it is. only downside is having to pay for pro subscription

BlingBoots&More
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 2, 2021

I really love the POS app. I use it on my iPhone during my pop-up events. Since upgrade to iPhone 12, though, my tap and chip no longer will connect. I've seen this is a common issue on various message boards, etc, with still no resolution. Luckily I still had my chip + swipe that I can use, but it's frustrating not being able to take digital payments like google and Apple anymore.

Lil Boat Boutique
Time spent using app: About 4 years
November 28, 2021

Love the app. Helps me keep up with inventory and let's me make sales on the go! I would love app, but would love some minor features without having to upgrade am entire plan.

A'sha Collection Online