Point of Sale

Point of Sale | Reviews

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Lil Boat Boutique

I really love the POS app. I use it on my iPhone during my pop-up events. Since upgrade to iPhone 12, though, my tap and chip no longer will connect. I've seen this is a common issue on various message boards, etc, with still no resolution. Luckily I still had my chip + swipe that I can use, but it's frustrating not being able to take digital payments like google and Apple anymore.

A'sha Collection Online

Love the app. Helps me keep up with inventory and let's me make sales on the go! I would love app, but would love some minor features without having to upgrade am entire plan.

Totes Meer & mehr

Lässt sich recht gut mit arbeiten, nur beim Checkout fehlt mir eine komfortable Funktion (die jetzige Trinkgeldfunktion ist zu umständlich), um den vom Kunden erhöhten Endbetrag ("Trinkgeld") einzugeben und darauf basierend dann die (schon vorhandenen) Wechselgeld-Infos zu erhalten.
Alles in allem würde ich aber sagen, dies ist "Jammern auf hohem Niveau" ;-)

CLBargains

I use this to make purchases on the go and it does great. I recommend it for anyone who wants do purchase on the go, at events, or anywhere you do business away from business.

Scent and Psyche

I decided to use Shopify for POS and it has been a great way to link my website and in-person sales. Shopify integrates with all of my accounting and marketing tools! Great job!

Flawless Designs, LLC

It has worked well with in-person events. I love that it automatically updates the inventory count as transactions are taking place.

This That And The Other Thing Red Deer / U Pick Koffee Red Deer

The POS is easy to use and has allowed us to better sell our items. We are now selling without issues and have ordered the Shopify Card Reader.

TheRusticArrowTx

Works great ... just wish it was compatible with my Live App via Vajro so I didn't have to add my products one by one manually.

Two By Two Kennels

It would be nice if the first thing that had the cursor was the Description. as it stands, I have to go back and fill that in manually. It would also be nice if the zip code were automatically numerical cursor ready.

Christine Dufault Cosmetics

After nearly 5 years of use, the Shopify app is now easier to use and has alot of new functions that cover different needs than in the beginning. Love dealing with the Shopify Gurus who are always friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They have really started to focus more on those of us who use the app in a bricks and mortar location only but always strive to encourage you to get an online store, which hopefully someday I will attempt.

Previous 1 3 4