Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

TheRusticArrowTx

Works great ... just wish it was compatible with my Live App via Vajro so I didn't have to add my products one by one manually.

Two By Two Kennels

It would be nice if the first thing that had the cursor was the Description. as it stands, I have to go back and fill that in manually. It would also be nice if the zip code were automatically numerical cursor ready.

Christine Dufault Cosmetics

After nearly 5 years of use, the Shopify app is now easier to use and has alot of new functions that cover different needs than in the beginning. Love dealing with the Shopify Gurus who are always friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They have really started to focus more on those of us who use the app in a bricks and mortar location only but always strive to encourage you to get an online store, which hopefully someday I will attempt.

Lunar Rituals

We are a small business with very little computer back ground Shopify makes it easy to set up products. It's made the worst part of my job much easier, thanks Shopify for continually making your app easier to use. Lunar Rituals, UT

RepRap Warehouse

I do not thing that the Pro version should be such a significant upcharge. The functionality is fine but there are already attempts to upgrade my recurring charges all the time and this would DOUBLE my monthly costs. I would also be much more likely to use the Shopify tap and chip etc. if they were more competitive i.e. NOT just the same as Visa and Mastercard through other terminal providers. Shopify is already deep enough in my pockets - if they offered a really good deal (say 1%) on Credit Card fees it would be a no-brainier. Who DEOSN'T like one stop and integration?

TheShoeParlour

The point of sale app is very useful for seeing what orders have been made and for viewing analytics about the sales on that particular day such as the top products by net sales and the net payments by type. The point of sale also offers to set up custom payment methods such as a different credit card reader and gift vouchers for example which is very useful.
The app is very convenient as it can be used on the ipad/till in store and can be downloaded on phones too which allows us to see how the store is doing from our mobile devices if we are not in the store.
The only issue with the app is sometimes if we add new products to Shopify it does not sync properly and some products do not show up on the point of sale or some variants don't come up such as certain sizes could be missing, even though they are perfect and correct in Shopify and on our website. The only solution we found to this issue was to delete and uninstall the app and reinstall it and it seemed to have fixed it.
Overall I would recommend the point of sale app, it takes a bit of time to get used to as it is quite different from a regular till and might take a bit of technology knowledge to get used to it, but once you get used to it and give it some time it is very handy to use and handy to keep track of everything happening in your shop. You can also see the orders that have been made online and in store and can filter through them which is another great feature.

TruPatriot

I thought the POS system worked well. Closing out the drawer and balancing the cash on hand was a challenge. I thought I had it figured out, and that our employees were not following the correct procedure. However, our employees were correct - the process was confusing and created inaccuracies.

Lewis Yates

POS is a simple way of using a shop till. It syncs brilliantly with your E-Store and is pretty seamless. I think over time it will improve, such as more sophisticated options with customers purchases such as accounts, credit limits etc. Also be careful of discounts, we found it was easy to make mistakes and charge the customer wrong amounts. We've overcome that now.

DZN Home

We love how easy it is to use and find products with the search capability. As the store owner, I like the ability to see the daily sales analytics.

Timmy's Place

It works great, however it would be good to get an email to remind us when an update needs to be done.

Previous 1 3