Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

Joci and Friends LLC

Very easy to use. Just a phone and a card reader to get started. No problems so far! Excellent tool.

My Treasured Gifts Co

I use this app at events for my business and it's easy to use and allows me to get things done quickly!

Rene' Tyler Plus Sizes 12 & Above

We love how easy it is to set up and ring up customers. We especially love how well it integrates with our websitesinventory.

ecoimagine

I use this app and card reader for pop-up events. Device was inexpensive and works most of the time. When POS device acts up, manual manages the sale. App is good but hard to read on phone. I prefer ipad much more.

Duct Tape and Denim

It's very easy to learn and there are lots of video tutorials that really help. Plus so many people use it that it's easy to find someone that can help.

Maya Bay Craft Soda

It makes my life much esier by allowing me to seamlessly sell my product anywhere while syncing to my shopify store.

A'jah Lip Creme LLC

I use this app for my vendor events. Easy to use, navigation is good, quick to make sales, easy to open

21 Queen Street Coffee Company

It would be nice if there were a banner at the top of the app when the app or hardware need to be updated, rather than in the settings/manage hardware area. Overall, I like the app a lot.

Sanbe Beauty, LLC

Great App, very helpful when we are doing events or popups. I am so glad I switched over to shopify.

ADG Studio

Super, on l'utilise tous les jours, sur tablette, vnous attendons avec impatience que tous materiel Anglo-saxon disponible.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8