Point of Sale

Point of Sale

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

KMM Collective

This app is so simple to use and allows me to sell my items no matter where I am from my phone or iPad. It is straightforward, keeps great records, and gives you a lot of options re: customer info.

Good Records To Go

Shopify has helped Good Records survive 2020. It has enabled us to ship globally, deliver, offer curbside service, and offer preorder capability for upcoming releases.

Kordio

Shopify Point of Sale is an excellent implementation of an easy-to-use but powerful tool to manage sales in-store. Our staff members are able to intuitively use the software with minimal - sometimes no - training. New productivity features are actively being introduced which makes using the software even better.

Crafted Decor

This is a great app! I love having my online store and POS inventory integrated in one place. Just wish I could edit unpaid orders from the POS rather than having to create a new order each time (ie. my employees run balances). ALSO is there curb-side pickup option from the POS?

SHOP ARTS BMA

Switching to Shopify POS was the best decision I have made all year. It makes the checkout process easy and allows for touchless payments. I like the customized home screen and easy navigation.

BLUE COLLAR RELOADING

Could sync multi POS iPads to 1 receipt printer, utilize the TAP pay, Apple Pay, or a better card reader that works with outside processors that we don't have to go through multiple steps to complete the transaction.

Babycottons Panama

So easy and friendly. Helped me gris the business faster and easier . Organized woth great features. Great app

Eichers Hobby Farm

I use shopify POS to sell our all Natural Handcrafted Goat milk Products. We sell products on our Farm, Online and at Craft Sales!! It has worked fabulous for us at Eichers Hobby Farm.

Bigfoot Carving Tools, LLC

We use this app at events and shows outside our local shop. We enjoy the simplicity of the program and the ability to hook up to all of our devices for our shop from POS Scanner, register, and card reader

Fantasy Art Trading

Very useful app that we use all the time in our Retail outlet, great features for the FREE version.

Previous 1 3 4 5