Point of Sale

Unify online and in-person sales.

Free plan available

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Shopify POS app available on iOS and Android devices

Yellow Ribbon Gift Shop

I use this app at markets and pop-ups and it's great. So simple to use and modify to make it work for me. You can easily add the discount codes etc and move things so they are in the easiest place.

Tresor Collection

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

Love it.... its very easy & user friendly to use this app. I would like to know how can i differenciate my charges when charging a client in store and when charging at a trade event using shopify POS on phone.

CAVU Fabrics

So far so good! I used the PoS for the first time at a local market. I did experience a blip in which the cc scanner would not connect with the app despite it working 5 minutes beforehand but after a hard reset everything connected again and worked with ease. I enjoy the flexibility of the app as well as being able to easily scan our barcodes with the phone.

Agrow Market

We love it! The POS works well, easy to use, and Shopify support are so QUICK to help with any questions.

Nartemis

Location Dominican Republic

I love this app, it helps me add fisical sales faster thand on the shopify page itself, it's great to use when i have some Market events.

Coco Marie Boutique

It's so easy to use!!!! It really does all the work for me. I can do everything on this app. Add customers and all!!!!!

Earth Soul Alchemy LLC

Time spent using app Over 2 years

GREAT APP , NO PROBLEMS. WILL KEEP USING THIS IN THE FUTURE. IF YOU GET PRO, IT HAS MORE OPTIONS . :)

Legging Fetish

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Having a good experience so far. Checkout is fast and easy and works well with the Shopify card scanner.

Seafoam Lavender

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We've been using the Shopify POS system since early days of the pandemic. We have a POS Pro subscription at one location and use the free Lite version at a second location. Both versions work wonderfully, although we really appreciate having local pickups and inventory features in the PRO version at our busier location. In combination with the Shopify tap & chip reader, we have full functionality to accept any payment type. The fact that it syncs inventory with our online store just makes everything magical. Every once in a while there are bugs with connecting the tap & chip to the POS app, but restarting the app usually fixes everything.

The Trout Spot

Time spent using app Over 7 years

The point of sale app, helps me keep my brick & mortar and website up to date. Makes inventory so much easier.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12