Point of Sale

Point of Sale | Reviews

by Shopify

Unify online and in-person sales.

La Curieuse Boutique

J'ai utilisé cette application car j'ai une boutique physique et une boutique en ligne, je ne voulais pas utiliser des software différents. POS est très intuitif et simple, nous l'avons tout de suite pris en main. Il faut l'utiliser sur une tablette, il est moins bien sur l'ordinateur.

WATERSPORTS24

Mittlerweile habe ich mich an den Umgang mit der App gewöhnt und bearbeite alle Zahlungen im Shop mittels Smartphone. Genial

StylePHX

Love the point of sale app because it's accessible everywhere I go. Can control my platform at the tips of my fingers.

Festive Creations By Stephanie

I chose the bluetooth connection printer, scanner and card reader and cash drawer. After setting all the devices up with the easy instructions, it has worked wonderfully. I have been using at a temporary shop for 30 days now and I could not be more please.

Bobbysbest

After using the Chase Bank tap and chip card reader, Shopify is the easies and most reliable thing out there.

UT Chelated Solution 螯合鉑金液

It's great and good to use. checkout system fast. easy to manage online orders and pos orders seperately.

Secrets Of Glam Boutique

I used this app most recent at a popup shop and it worked great and was very useful. I will use again.

Pro Golf Ireland

Helping us run a bricks and mortar store linked to our online inventory, greatly saving us paperwork and reconciliation

The Morrison’s

I love this app!! I use my POS off my I-pad and I can bring it anywhere. very easy to use , Thank you!

Spinnaker Chocolate

So far so great! We use the POS app in our store and have been extremely pleased with it. It was easy to setup, it's easy to use, and we love that it integrates with our online store's inventory.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9