Simplify your store
Sync with your online store to easily manage inventory, orders, and customer data across your entire business.
Accept a wide variety of payments anywhere in-store. Convert more with features like local pickup, email carts, and ship to customer.
Keep customers coming back
Build relationships with rich customer profiles, tailored marketing campaigns, and integrated loyalty apps.
À propos de Point of Sale
Shopify POS unifies your online and retail stores to strengthen sales conversions everywhere you sell, streamline store management, and helps you build stronger relationships with your customers. It has all the essential features you need to make sales, track performance, and manage customers, orders, and inventory. With local pickup and delivery—and the ability to sell inventory from other locations—you can reach more customers and give them seamless shopping experiences.
Learn how retailers using Shopify grow revenue by 30% year over year by unifying online and in-store sales.
Why choose Shopify POS?
- Accept payments anywhere on iPhone/iPad
- Accept a wide variety of payments with low rates
- Collect and manage customer profiles created online or in-person
- Manage one product catalogue, indicating inventory available at POS locations or online
- Unlimited product SKUs
- Manage online and in-store orders in one place
- Sell and accept gift cards
- Email and SMS receipts
- Returns for online and in-person purchases
- Split payments
- Connect integrated hardware (cash drawers, printers, etc)
- Email carts to buy-online
- 100s of apps to customize how you manage, market
Want more? Try Pro features:
- Includes all Shopify POS features
- Unlimited registers
- Unlimited POS staff
- Buy-online, local pickup
- Buy in store, ship to customer
- Staff roles and permissions
- Daily sales performance
- Payment tracking
- Advanced inventory management with Stocky by Shopify
- Save and retrieve carts
- Returns and exchanges for online and in-person purchases
- Custom printed receipts
- Retail reports in POS and Shopify Admin
- Centralized cash tracking
- Staff sales attribution
- Automatic discounts
- QR code login for POS devices
"It’s impossible to think of retail as separate. You have to be able to bring the physical into the digital, and the digital into the physical...this idea of unified retail is the future.” - Juliana Di Simone, Tokyobike
Shopify POS Lite
Shopify POS Pro
$89 par mois
* Tous les frais sont facturés en USD. Les frais récurrents, y compris les frais mensuels ou les frais d'utilisation, sont facturés tous les 30 jours.
Avis les plus récents
La Tortue de Wakefield
So disappointed with Shopify and their new POS. Disabling payment integration with Moneris means we have to hand our POS screen to customers to enter their PIN if they go over the chip amount. They have degraded our service AND increased our costs. Will never recommend Shopify again. Miserable situation to be in when brick and mortar retailers are struggling during a pandemic. Shame!
Two By Two Kennels
It would be nice if the first thing that had the cursor was the Description. as it stands, I have to go back and fill that in manually. It would also be nice if the zip code were automatically numerical cursor ready.
WARNING FOR THOSE WHO ACCEPT INTERAC DEBIT! Shopify has now disabled support for the Moneris External PIN PAD, meaning those Canadian clients who accept INTERAC DEBIT can no longer provide PIN pad access (for entering PIN #s to their clients). PIN#s now have to be entered using the iPad or iPhone device, which in the time of COVID is a health risk, especially if the iPad is behind your counter (bye bye social distance). The only way an INTERAC user can complete their transaction is through the new CHIP and PIN reader, via TAP, but TAP transactions have $100 limits, meaning if you sell anything over $100 (like we do ALL the time), the client cannot pay for it with INTERAC. It is insane that a Canadian founded and Canadian based company, cannot integrate properly with a very popular Canadian payment method??? Added to this, Shopify has taken what used to be an included free feature (POS functionality), and made it an $80 USD paid feature per month, this is insane! And as you can see by all the 1 star reviews, that $80 USD per month is buying you a worse experience! Shopify has lost a lot of high executives over the past few weeks (they have all left), it seems they are losing their way with innovation and user experience as well, a shame to see what was a core strength with Shopify (Shopify POS), turn into what may lead to their downfall.