Simplify your store
Sync with your online store to easily manage inventory, orders, and customer data across your entire business.
Accept a wide variety of payments anywhere in-store. Convert more with features like local pickup, email carts, and ship to customer.
Keep customers coming back
Build relationships with rich customer profiles, tailored marketing campaigns, and integrated loyalty apps.
Su Point of Sale
Shopify POS unifies your online and retail stores to strengthen sales conversions everywhere you sell, streamline store management, and helps you build stronger relationships with your customers. It has all the essential features you need to make sales, track performance, and manage customers, orders, and inventory. With local pickup and delivery—and the ability to sell inventory from other locations—you can reach more customers and give them seamless shopping experiences.
Learn how retailers using Shopify grow revenue by 30% year over year by unifying online and in-store sales.
Why choose Shopify POS?
- Accept payments anywhere on iPhone/iPad
- Accept a wide variety of payments with low rates
- Collect and manage customer profiles created online or in-person
- Manage one product catalogue, indicating inventory available at POS locations or online
- Unlimited product SKUs
- Manage online and in-store orders in one place
- Sell and accept gift cards
- Email and SMS receipts
- Returns for online and in-person purchases
- Split payments
- Connect integrated hardware (cash drawers, printers, etc)
- Email carts to buy-online
- 100s of apps to customize how you manage, market
Want more? Try Pro features:
- Includes all Shopify POS features
- Unlimited registers
- Unlimited POS staff
- Buy-online, local pickup
- Buy in store, ship to customer
- Staff roles and permissions
- Daily sales performance
- Payment tracking
- Advanced inventory management with Stocky by Shopify
- Save and retrieve carts
- Returns and exchanges for online and in-person purchases
- Custom printed receipts
- Retail reports in POS and Shopify Admin
- Centralized cash tracking
- Staff sales attribution
- Automatic discounts
- QR code login for POS devices
"It’s impossible to think of retail as separate. You have to be able to bring the physical into the digital, and the digital into the physical...this idea of unified retail is the future.” - Juliana Di Simone, Tokyobike
Shopify POS Lite
Shopify POS Pro
* Tutte le spese sono fatturate in USD.
** Le addebiti ricorrenti, comprese le spese per utilizzo o mensili, sono fatturate ogni 30 giorni.
La valutazione complessiva riflette lo stato attuale dell'app. Tiene in considerazione tutte le recensioni relative all'app, ma dà priorità a quelle più recenti.
Le recensioni più recenti
La Curieuse Boutique
J'ai utilisé cette application car j'ai une boutique physique et une boutique en ligne, je ne voulais pas utiliser des software différents. POS est très intuitif et simple, nous l'avons tout de suite pris en main. Il faut l'utiliser sur une tablette, il est moins bien sur l'ordinateur.
Totes Meer & mehr
Lässt sich recht gut mit arbeiten, nur beim Checkout fehlt mir eine komfortable Funktion (die jetzige Trinkgeldfunktion ist zu umständlich), um den vom Kunden erhöhten Endbetrag ("Trinkgeld") einzugeben und darauf basierend dann die (schon vorhandenen) Wechselgeld-Infos zu erhalten.
Alles in allem würde ich aber sagen, dies ist "Jammern auf hohem Niveau" ;-)
The Annapolis Pottery
I really wish this could be a 5-star review. After decades with our prior in-store POS, we made the switch to Shopify POS so our online store and our in-store systems were on the same platform. While Shopify works great online, Shopify POS is nowhere near ready for prime time for a business like ours (small retailer, thousands of SKUs, many product variants, owners who are analytical about inventory). Issues include but are not limited to -
- POS Bluetooth hardware that constantly disconnects - Practically unusable barcode apps. Needed two apps: one for printing from purchase orders and one to print individual labels when needed. The labels look different and the apps were exceedingly difficult to set up and use. - the inventory app, Stocky, only holds inventory data for 90 days. This means you must perpetually pull data into Excel via this app called Matrixify and then run all your analytics for YOY purchase decisions in Excel. What a pain. - Shopify POS support is absolutely inadequate. Extremely hard to get a tech on the phone, and their responses are often emails that just include links to pages in Shopify Help. They cannot log onto your POS and assist with troubleshooting or quickly resolve issues in an emergency. I could go on, but I think you get the point. We entered into working with Shopify POS with our eyes open and a lot of consideration. Ultimately, we invested several thousand dollars in hardware and hundreds of person-hours in data preparation to make this change. In the end, we pulled the plug and returned to our prior POS provider. We simply could not put our business at risk during the holiday season with Shopify POS. It's just not an integrated platform and it's not well supported.