Sell products from anywhere
Sell your products anywhere with the Shopify POS app and free card reader. Available on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
Sync with your online store
Track & synchronize customers, inventory, and orders with Shopify.
Add products to cart, accept payments, and provide email receipts.
About Point of Sale
Easily sell your products in-store and at markets, pop up shops, trade shows, and anywhere else with the Shopify POS app available for iOS and Android. No matter where the sale takes place, your orders, inventory, and customers are automatically updated on your Shopify store.
Why choose Shopify POS?
- Instantly start selling as soon as you download the app
- Securely accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, and Android Pay payments with the Shopify credit card reader
- Process all credit cards at the same rate with no hidden fees for as low as 2.2% + 0¢
- Email custom receipts with discounts and return policies
- Encourage repeat business by adding discounts to orders
- Manage multiple locations at once
- Automatically set up sales taxes based on location
- Gain business insights using sales reports and analytics
- Issue refunds right on the spot
Want more? Upgrade Shopify POS with Retail Package:
- Sell and accept physical gift cards
- Integrate with the best retail hardware available from the Shopify Hardware Store
- Track your cash float and summarize daily totals by enabling register shifts
- Increase the security of your store by setting permissions and individual staff PINs
Use this app while selling in person with Shopify point of sale.
Free to install
Shopify plan or higher is required for Shopify POS for retail stores & pop-up shops.
Overall rating Based on 92 reviews
Most recent reviews
Girlguiding North West England Shop
Since the second to last update earlier this week, POS App no longer functions properly with PopM Till. Transaction is completed, the cash drawer won't open automatically (as it should for cash) and receipt won't print until I close the app and restart it, for both actions. Please fix this.
Lashes By Design
I would like to see some customization of receipts. Customers are so confused because the receipt shows each item with tax included in the price. We would rather show the taxes as a line item at the bottom like 99% of every other store out there ;)
Old City Canning Co.
Severely lacks some key functions. Like the ability to program in discounts. Or conditional pricing. The only true benefit is linking to the online store and tracking inventory and sales across sales channels. Otherwise, I'd be using Square, no doubt.