Sell products from anywhere
Sell your products anywhere with the Shopify POS app and free card reader. Available on iPad, iPhone and Android devices.
Sync with your online store
Track & synchronize customers, inventory, and orders with Shopify.
Add products to cart, accept payments, and provide email receipts.
About Point of Sale
Easily sell your products in-store and at markets, pop up shops, trade shows, and anywhere else with the Shopify POS app available for iOS and Android. No matter where the sale takes place, your orders, inventory, and customers are automatically updated on your Shopify store.
Why choose Shopify POS?
- Instantly start selling as soon as you download the app
- Securely accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Apple Pay, and Android Pay payments with the Shopify credit card reader
- Process all credit cards at the same rate with no hidden fees for as low as 2.2% + 0¢
- Email custom receipts with discounts and return policies
- Encourage repeat business by adding discounts to orders
- Manage multiple locations at once
- Automatically set up sales taxes based on location
- Gain business insights using sales reports and analytics
- Issue refunds right on the spot
Want more? Upgrade Shopify POS with Retail Package:
- Sell and accept physical gift cards
- Integrate with the best retail hardware available from the Shopify Hardware Store
- Track your cash float and summarize daily totals by enabling register shifts
- Increase the security of your store by setting permissions and individual staff PINs
Free to install
Shopify plan or higher is required for Shopify POS for retail stores & pop-up shops.
Overall rating Based on 79 reviews
Most recent reviews
The best POS apps I ever used. Very user friendly and syncs with my online store. Great app indeed. Highly recommended... Cheers!
I used this app,great app and free,I like this app,I would like to give 5 stars,
Uli Uli Healthy & Delicious Food
It doesn't work with customized products, neither with 99% of the apps of Shopify... So much to improve in this POs to be aligned with website services.
Not recommended at all for restaurant businesses with variety of products and customisable dishes.