Simplify your store
Sync with your online store to easily manage inventory, orders, and customer data across your entire business.
Accept a wide variety of payments anywhere in-store. Convert more with features like local pickup, email carts, and ship to customer.
Keep customers coming back
Build relationships with rich customer profiles, tailored marketing campaigns, and integrated loyalty apps.
About Point of Sale
Shopify POS unifies your online and retail stores to strengthen sales conversions everywhere you sell, streamline store management, and helps you build stronger relationships with your customers. It has all the essential features you need to make sales, track performance, and manage customers, orders, and inventory. With local pickup and delivery—and the ability to sell inventory from other locations—you can reach more customers and give them seamless shopping experiences.
Learn how retailers using Shopify grow revenue by 30% year over year by unifying online and in-store sales.
Why choose Shopify POS?
- Accept payments anywhere on iPhone/iPad
- Accept a wide variety of payments with low rates
- Collect and manage customer profiles created online or in-person
- Manage one product catalogue, indicating inventory available at POS locations or online
- Unlimited product SKUs
- Manage online and in-store orders in one place
- Sell and accept gift cards
- Email and SMS receipts
- Returns for online and in-person purchases
- Split payments
- Connect integrated hardware (cash drawers, printers, etc)
- Email carts to buy-online
- 100s of apps to customize how you manage, market
Want more? Try Pro features:
- Includes all Shopify POS features
- Unlimited registers
- Unlimited POS staff
- Buy-online, local pickup
- Buy in store, ship to customer
- Staff roles and permissions
- Daily sales performance
- Payment tracking
- Advanced inventory management with Stocky by Shopify
- Save and retrieve carts
- Returns and exchanges for online and in-person purchases
- Custom printed receipts
- Retail reports in POS and Shopify Admin
- Centralized cash tracking
- Staff sales attribution
- Automatic discounts
- QR code login for POS devices
"It’s impossible to think of retail as separate. You have to be able to bring the physical into the digital, and the digital into the physical...this idea of unified retail is the future.” - Juliana Di Simone, Tokyobike
Shopify POS Lite
Shopify POS Pro
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.
Most recent reviews
Eve Luxe Co.
I use this app for when I attend markets, and it's absolutely amazing! I love that my products from my store are already linked to the app, so inventory management is super easy too. The Shopify Tap + Chip card reader is also a huge lifesaver.
Lil Boat Boutique
I really love the POS app. I use it on my iPhone during my pop-up events. Since upgrade to iPhone 12, though, my tap and chip no longer will connect. I've seen this is a common issue on various message boards, etc, with still no resolution. Luckily I still had my chip + swipe that I can use, but it's frustrating not being able to take digital payments like google and Apple anymore.
A'sha Collection Online
Love the app. Helps me keep up with inventory and let's me make sales on the go! I would love app, but would love some minor features without having to upgrade am entire plan.