Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Envya Swim

I have been using this app for half a year now, I really enjoy it and it's easy to change colors and style, especially this chat rep called Chris is so helpful he can even help me to customize the theme settings to make sure everything fits my background and my website style perfectly, from the outlooking, the colors to the border of the filter. 5 stars for the customer care.

Azura Runway

Love this app make my life so easy with how quick this fixes things. Dont need to worry about tagging things before they come in

I Love Tunics

I rarely leave reviews, however I had to this time - We received most Amazing! customer service from any APP Team we've dealt with. Special mention to Chris who has spent hours customising the filter to fit our requirements. Getting a solid support is so important to move forward with confidence if something goes wrong and Team power tool seems to have nailed it ! My congratulations & Best Wishes

Private Beauty UK

Super customer Service, The team are highly dedicated to making things work, The suite in general makes running the site a lot easiers providing the user with a fantastic experence

November 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Artly Paint Parties

So far so good. There are a ton of features but I only really needed a few things. Maybe it's a little too powerful? It would be nice to only pay for the ones I'm using.

Material dental | CCS Dental

Thank you for this very complete sub-search platform, although we still can't exploit all its resources, from what I've seen it's great. The technical service also responds appropriately and quickly.

Hush Style

Absolutely TOP CLASS app and support from the team at power tools suite.
I have managed to arrange some pretty amazing collections with sophisticated and flexible filtering. Support always happy to advise and make great suggestions. Excellent!!

MissLuxuri

The support team on this app make it exceptionally beneficial. Although I personally struggled a bit to set-up my navigation, the support team were quick and helpful to ease any issues I had. I went through every filtering app on Shopify before finally downloading this one. This is clearly the best and the easiest to use! To anyone reading this, stop searching and just download it!

Rugs Of Beauty

Great app. Super easy to use, reliable and great support. Would highly recommend, particularly great for stores with a large number of products.

October 4, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!

Bolder Athletic Wear

Excellent app with a ton of awesome features! I highly recommend it to anyone. The variant tagger is particularly useful, especially plugged into themes that allow filtering by tag.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16