Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

EMBER LOFT

Easy to use, makes my site really pop. When I did have a question - I was helped immediately. Highly recommend!

Bloomspace

This is such a good app if your product range has become a mess. Using this app I can easily reshape and be in control of my products and how they are displayed. A+

Undercover Otter

I've been able to cut down on so many different processes I used to do manually thanks to this suite. I started my foray into this app with the filter tool, but soon realised pretty much the entire suite has a great advantage for me, since it automates a lot of the things I want.
The helpdesk has been amazing to me, I had to ask them for help in a few cases and they are always patient and have fast solutions.

almarigo

I used this app to help me tag thousands of products and create a powerful filter in my shop. Also, very importantly, the support is fantastic and very responsive! Totally satisfied and I highly recommend!

IN Music Entertainment

When I started my Shopify store I knew I needed a few great apps to achieve the functionality and look I wanted. I quickly found Power Tools Filter Menu and Power Tools Suite to help me sort out all my products. I love this powerful app and have been using it for over four years. Brad and Chris have helped me through the years and I value their expert help. It really shows they care when they make themselves available to their users when needed. The chat app is great too. If it is after hours, you’ll get a reply by email when they return. I truly recommend you give Power Tools a try.

BOOMERANG Items

Wow! What a great app this is.
The application offers everything you need. It's easy to use and if you can't figure it out, there is a great customer service. The customer service is easily accessible via the chat function and the employees are very helpful.
I would like to thank employee Elena, who helped me a lot with setting up the filters.
She is friendly, fast, precise and clear.
The monthly costs are totally worth it.
Highly recommended!

Harpers

Very nice app, lots of features and so far everything works. Good value for money, considering time saved automating a lot of tasks.

Encore Clothing

The customer service is brilliant - prompt, thorough, responsive, and technically very competent. The app is 100% worth the cost. The filter menu is amazing and works perfectly.

Shop Amour Boutique

Excellent app. Excellent customer service. Everything works as advertised.

Envya Swim

I have been using this app for half a year now, I really enjoy it and it's easy to change colors and style, especially this chat rep called Chris is so helpful he can even help me to customize the theme settings to make sure everything fits my background and my website style perfectly, from the outlooking, the colors to the border of the filter. 5 stars for the customer care.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16