Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Wyecliffe

They call it Power Tools for a reason, thank you for a great app.

Xn Krbw0gcanufy5ah2dub5n

This app is absolutely a must have for every large store! I would never migrate from Magento to Shopify without the Shopify Power Tools. It brings me an amazing filter menu and some other great features like the Trending Sort Order. I had some questions about the app settings but the support was just perfect - Brad replies within an hour or two and even on Sunday.

Tbghonolulu

If you want:
* great support - someone who will help you instead of try to charge you
* incredible filtering and more
* increased sales
*overall better customer experience

Buy this app. Truly, the standard for how all app devs should be. Thank you for your company!

Twiggz

Your search has ended. Powerful sidebar filtering full stop. We integrated the app and hired Power Tools to perform the custom install. Great price and completed in 24 hrs. Rare find

Thebestwinestore

This app is AMAZING. Support for this app has been AMAZING, and Brad is AWESOME. I would highly suggest this app because of the level of support.

London Lingerie Store

Fantastic app, I have been using it for a long time and I've never had an issue with it

Clark Equipment Rental Sales

This app is the real deal - especially the Filter System. It works great and if you ever need help or a simple customization Brad is quick to respond and knowledgeable. I have it on 5 websites I've made so far, and 1 in development!

Gemhaul

This app is definitely a must-have for any shop with multiple products. It raises the bar of user experience. Not sure if you need it? Look at the websites of those who wrote reviews. Still not sure? Compare it to the other websites. Still not sure? Try it free!

Stone Bull Fight Club

Cheap and works amazing. You won't be disappointed.

Mamahuhu Europe

Recently did a series of qualitative interviews with our customers, and the number one complaint was that we had TOO many great products, that they were unable to decide one something they wanted.
We somehow needed to offer them the ability to narrow down their choices.
Looked at all the available apps on the market, and decided to go with shopify power tools, because it is the best looking one.
Easy to install, and super friendly and efficient support. Highly recommended apps, as it now makes us look like the professional ecommerce platform we are :)