Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Cubiczirconia

We've had this application installed since January 8th of 2015. It is truly fantastic. We were really looking forward to seeing how our customers enjoy the superior shopping experience we can offer them with the Filter Menu application installed, because we simply couldn't imagine this change being anything but a sales-increaser. Well, I can now say that this app's performance on our site not only looks great, but I can also flat-out say our store is making more money because of it. Caveat: We were not able to install or configure the application on our own. We paid for the full installation ($150) versus doing it ourselves (free) or having a basic install ($50) which I think is sufficient for most stores that don't use tags as extensively as we do for products. Through the process, I'd say three of our team had about 45 hours combined in working to come up with the strategy to most effectively use the Filter Menu and other features of PowerToolsSuite, avoid mistakes that could cause our collections to become messy, and to communicate our needs and desires via emails to the app developer. Yes, a few issues came up during the install process, and 90+% of them were dealt with very promptly and to the best of our developer Brad's ability without any request for more money. We expect to be customers of this app for a long time to come.
Update February 2017: still happy customers, thanks to Brad and FilterMenu! Yes, there are other pieces to the PowerTools suite of apps but we don't really know how to use them or what they do. However, Filter Menu we do use and it is an integral part of our product merchandising strategy. Love it!

ShootersOverStock.com

PowerTools absolutely nailed this app. My product catalog is large and the nature of my products requires that I have a very fine level of navigation/product filtering. The filter menus work and look great on my site and there is virtually no limit to the level of detail you can take your navigation/product filtering to. The instructions look a little daunting at first but don't let that scare you off as the app is actually quite easy to use. On top of that customer support is extremely helpful and highly efficient. I suggest exporting your product catalog and theme before starting as you may want to start over as you learn more about the app.

PowerTools is amazingly powerful and well designed and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to make front-end navigation more user friendly.

The Fretlight Guitar Store

Really good solid app. Took a little bit to understand. It's all about collections and tags. Once you understand that its simple. WOudl love to see a second rev of this giving some more control over the look and feel of the menu fonts, checkboxes, etc. Otherwise, it works really great!

Smoke Cartel

Great for automatically generating collections does a lot of very awesome organizing.

Fast Lift Parts

It's truly amazing all of the things this app can do! We initially chose it just for the Filter Menu, but the bulk tag editor has proved invaluable as well.

RepeaterStore

These apps are excellent, and the customer support is excellent too. Highly recommended!

Beezer.com.au

First Class.
So many apps, so few of them have been made and supported as well as this one. Logical, well designed, intuitive and best of all, it works really well.

The support was quick and to the point, thank you.

If you have a large inventory then this is a must have app. Not only will it help your customers find all your products but it will also help you manage them better.

Congratulations team.

Boutique Adrenaline

We have been using Power Tools Suite for years now. We can't imagine running our store without the added functionalities the app offers. Combined with PowerTools's consistant next level customer support, this is a great value, gem of an app.

EMFURN

If you own a large shopify store, then you NEED this app. I'm surprised why shopify doesn't have this by default. Definitely worth the extra $10 per month.

Prestige Affairs Pte Ltd

Great customer service. Great App! Highly recommended.