Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Zasttra.com

Great addition to our store. Highly recommended.

Computer Overhauls

Absolutely Amazing. This product worked flawlessly and the support is spectacular. Brad helped me get everything configured exactly that way I needed and knew exactly how to do it. The ability to filter products was critical to our store and PowerTools knocked it out of the park with this easy to use and well designed product.

Thanks

- Adam

Sonder Mill

Phenomenal app and great service from Brad. He answered all questions and helped us in integrate a customized version of the app into our storefront for a reasonable fee. Thank you very much!

Footiful

Implemented it for our uk soccer shop. It allows our customers to sort mens t shirts easily.

Artokingo

Great app to sort our cool t shirts by several options. It is also good to add/remove tags for our funny t shirts. It saves time.

Atomik RC

Brad provides 1st Class Support and is Fast! This app is a major time saver AND works magic that native Shopify doesn't do. We use Power Tools on two websites.

New World Techs

This app has tremendously changed our site. It allows our customers to find the products they want without all the hassle. The owner Brad is wonderful, he organized our menus just the way we wanted it and Fast!! Love, love love it. Will recommend this app to anyone.

Pearls.com

Hmm, let's see. Powerful, useful, easy to use, easy to install, effective... free... Yeah, this thing sure stinks!

GetYourGiftHere

This app is an absolute must for any shopify store owner that offers a lot of products. It makes it possible to have a life where you run the store instead of the store dictating how you run your life!!!

mzube

This is my 2nd review almost a year after my first review.
This app is still as great as always and I recently had a question with the set up of my store to find that Brad not only pointed me straight to the fully documented answer but also rectified this for me. You can't put a price on service like that

5 stars again months on after first review