Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

IN Music Entertainment

When I started my Shopify store I knew I needed a few great apps to achieve the functionality and look I wanted. I quickly found Power Tools Filter Menu and Power Tools Suite to help me sort out all my products. I love this powerful app and have been using it for over four years. Brad and Chris have helped me through the years and I value their expert help. It really shows they care when they make themselves available to their users when needed. The chat app is great too. If it is after hours, you’ll get a reply by email when they return. I truly recommend you give Power Tools a try.

BOOMERANG Items

Wow! What a great app this is.
The application offers everything you need. It's easy to use and if you can't figure it out, there is a great customer service. The customer service is easily accessible via the chat function and the employees are very helpful.
I would like to thank employee Elena, who helped me a lot with setting up the filters.
She is friendly, fast, precise and clear.
The monthly costs are totally worth it.
Highly recommended!

Harpers

Very nice app, lots of features and so far everything works. Good value for money, considering time saved automating a lot of tasks.

Encore Clothing

The customer service is brilliant - prompt, thorough, responsive, and technically very competent. The app is 100% worth the cost. The filter menu is amazing and works perfectly.

Shop Amour Boutique

Excellent app. Excellent customer service. Everything works as advertised.

Envya Swim

I have been using this app for half a year now, I really enjoy it and it's easy to change colors and style, especially this chat rep called Chris is so helpful he can even help me to customize the theme settings to make sure everything fits my background and my website style perfectly, from the outlooking, the colors to the border of the filter. 5 stars for the customer care.

Azura Runway

Love this app make my life so easy with how quick this fixes things. Dont need to worry about tagging things before they come in

I Love Tunics

I rarely leave reviews, however I had to this time - We received most Amazing! customer service from any APP Team we've dealt with. Special mention to Chris who has spent hours customising the filter to fit our requirements. Getting a solid support is so important to move forward with confidence if something goes wrong and Team power tool seems to have nailed it ! My congratulations & Best Wishes

Private Beauty UK

Super customer Service, The team are highly dedicated to making things work, The suite in general makes running the site a lot easiers providing the user with a fantastic experence

November 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Artly Paint Parties

So far so good. There are a ton of features but I only really needed a few things. Maybe it's a little too powerful? It would be nice to only pay for the ones I'm using.