Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Boutique Adrenaline

We have been using Power Tools Suite for years now. We can't imagine running our store without the added functionalities the app offers. Combined with PowerTools's consistant next level customer support, this is a great value, gem of an app.

EMFURN

If you own a large shopify store, then you NEED this app. I'm surprised why shopify doesn't have this by default. Definitely worth the extra $10 per month.

Prestige Affairs Pte Ltd

Great customer service. Great App! Highly recommended.

Stylish Beth

I would give this plugin 6 stars if I could , and Brad 7 Stars for the prompt and on-target tech support. I am not usually the type of person that floods others with praise but this is truly that good.

Takes sometime to set-up and perfect but once done it's worth all the effort.

aristreasures

Great tools & Great Customer Service! Thank you so much!

Roden Gray

Well worth the money - we use this app on a near daily basis and it saves us tons of time updating our ever-changing product catalog. Support has been fast and helpful. We would definitely recommend this app.

WhataCoolResume!com

If you have a large number of products for sale, you've really got to have this app. It makes shopping so much more manageable for your customers. I had some trouble with the install initially so I paid for Brad's help, and he was very responsive and easy to work with. The app works brilliantly and is a total lifesaver; it really does transform the shopping experience. You can see the filter menu at work here if you'd like: http://www.whatacoolresume.com/collections/infographic-resumes . Thanks, Brad. Thumbs up on a great app!

Sins Of Skin

This is a must have app if you have a large number of products. It works flawlessly and takes your store to another level. The support is first rate and responsive which is something to be appreciated in this day and age. Couldn't do what we wanted to do without Power Tools Suite. It's worth it's weight in Pineapples...

Ron

sinsofskin.com

Zasttra.com

Great addition to our store. Highly recommended.

Computer Overhauls

Absolutely Amazing. This product worked flawlessly and the support is spectacular. Brad helped me get everything configured exactly that way I needed and knew exactly how to do it. The ability to filter products was critical to our store and PowerTools knocked it out of the park with this easy to use and well designed product.

Thanks