Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

$15.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
April 20, 2020

The customer service is brilliant - prompt, thorough, responsive, and technically very competent. The app is 100% worth the cost. The filter menu is amazing and works perfectly.

Encore Clothing
South Africa
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 4, 2020

Excellent app. Excellent customer service. Everything works as advertised.

Shop Amour Boutique
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 4, 2019

I have been using this app for half a year now, I really enjoy it and it's easy to change colors and style, especially this chat rep called Chris is so helpful he can even help me to customize the theme settings to make sure everything fits my background and my website style perfectly, from the outlooking, the colors to the border of the filter. 5 stars for the customer care.

Envya Swim
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 29, 2019

Love this app make my life so easy with how quick this fixes things. Dont need to worry about tagging things before they come in

Azura Runway
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
November 26, 2019

I rarely leave reviews, however I had to this time - We received most Amazing! customer service from any APP Team we've dealt with. Special mention to Chris who has spent hours customising the filter to fit our requirements. Getting a solid support is so important to move forward with confidence if something goes wrong and Team power tool seems to have nailed it ! My congratulations & Best Wishes

I Love Tunics
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 9, 2019

Super customer Service, The team are highly dedicated to making things work, The suite in general makes running the site a lot easiers providing the user with a fantastic experence

Private Beauty UK
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Power Tools replied November 9, 2019

Thanks so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

October 29, 2019

Thank you for this very complete sub-search platform, although we still can't exploit all its resources, from what I've seen it's great. The technical service also responds appropriately and quickly.

Material dental | CCS Dental
Spain
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 10, 2019

Absolutely TOP CLASS app and support from the team at power tools suite.
I have managed to arrange some pretty amazing collections with sophisticated and flexible filtering. Support always happy to advise and make great suggestions. Excellent!!

Hush Style
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 9, 2019

The support team on this app make it exceptionally beneficial. Although I personally struggled a bit to set-up my navigation, the support team were quick and helpful to ease any issues I had. I went through every filtering app on Shopify before finally downloading this one. This is clearly the best and the easiest to use! To anyone reading this, stop searching and just download it!

MissLuxuri
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 4, 2019

Great app. Super easy to use, reliable and great support. Would highly recommend, particularly great for stores with a large number of products.

Rugs Of Beauty
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
Power Tools replied October 4, 2019

Thanks for the review, we really appreciate it!