Power Tools Suite

Power Tools Suite

by Power Tools

Boost your store with all the Power Tools Apps in one!

Preggicentralstores

Veronica from Power tools was an excellent help when I need some guidance tweaking the look of the filter Menu. She responded and had me fixed up within a couple of hours!
I have been using Power tools suite for about 6 months now and it has assisted in user experience and seo beautifully!
Thanks team and Veronica

Del Valle Accessory

This app is super powerful like its name.
It pretty much allows you to do whatever you want with your filter.
It's a must if you have medium to large variety of items.
And the support is excellent! Brad is intelligent and knows what you want and can fix whatever problem you have with the tool.
Overall, Id totally recommend this app to every ecomm store owner on shopify.

Zootho

Have been using this app for past 4 months. It has made my work a lot simple and the support is excellent. Had a problem they solved it in under 3 hours. Keep up the great work.

Deltasci

This app was recommended to us when we began discussing our site requirements. As we offer a large number of products, we needed a quick and easy way to set up filters and collections. This app has been fantastic. Very easy to use and never causes any problems. We had a technical question and the Power Tool team were able to solve our issue immediately. Amazing product and support, I have no hesitation in recommending this app.

Rack Revival

We tried five filter apps before Power Tools Filter Menu and each had its own performance/functionality caveats. So I was skeptical about trying Power Tools, but Brad was terrific. Support was prompt and thorough. The configuration options are robust and easy to work with. We now have this app installed on both of our websites.

Cocreators Community

Tech support was great, they were very quick to respond to my email. When I followed the instructions to fix a small problem with my shop, the result was not exactly as expected. Power Tools tech support requested permission to enter the back end of my store and they just fixed the problem within a few hours. I wish all software support services were that good - and fast!

Mustlovedance

I recently published an updated theme in error prior to having everything ready and it knocked out everything on a Friday night. I contacted support and they had everything back in working order in now time on my site www.dancewearcorner,com. I honestly thought it was going to be a long painful weekend but they were amazing! Thank you for your quick response in my time of need!

The Store Com

Awesome support for the last two years or so on this app. Not that support is needed, but, all questions have been answered in a timely manner. I looked at everything available and this is by far the best solution for us. We have over 200,000 items on the site that we manufacture and this is a great way to get this information organized and shown to our customers through the filter menu.

Awesome JOB!

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

A powerhouse tool for all things tag and filter related.

Camsec

The best filtering app by far! Even customized our filters by adding icons etc. really quick and for a reasonable price. Also the tag tools have saved us A LOT of time. Thank you very much!